Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Don’t even mention it! I saw it then had to go out and forgot about it! It’s fing disgusting. She actually slaps her chippy tits at one point. She’s just grim.
I knew it would give you rage 🤣🤣 she needs to buy some bras asap as there is no need for her not to have one!! Although given the width of her back she might not get one!!

Mar 8, 2024
NO YOU DID NOT LEAVE ONE OF YOUR SKEWERS!!! What a big fat liar - as if she thinks anyone will believe that 🤣🤣
Half of the bbq skewer. Why even say it like?! No one cares if you left half a skooer(I’ll come naked to this) you’re still a fat greedy t!
The way she says skooer makes me want to peel my ears off! That company that give her that oodie thing needs to have a word with themselves. She looks fing horrible in it and it traumatises me each time i see her in it. Bet she naked under it. Flaps and babs hanging out stinking the place out

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Half of the bbq skewer. Why even say it like?! No one cares if you left half a skooer(I’ll come naked to this) you’re still a fat greedy t!
The way she says skooer makes me want to peel my ears off! That company that give her that oodie thing needs to have a word with themselves. She looks fing horrible in it and it traumatises me each time i see her in it. Bet she naked under it. Flaps and babs hanging out stinking the place out
Flaps and babs 🤣 you funny f 🤣🤣 I think her saying skooer is the worse thing she says! She is so annoying!!!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She absolutely ate it all! And absolutely she got a dessert. Nice steak house for her s 800k pointless celebration and harvester for an acting real celebration. How her family haven’t fed her out is beyond me
You know I was thinking that, all the money she spends on food etc why didn’t she take her parents somewhere fancy or even better pay for them to go somewhere fancy on their own without that fat nonce sat eye fing herself whilst scoffing her fat face.

Mar 8, 2024
You know I was thinking that, all the money she spends on food etc why didn’t she take her parents somewhere fancy or even better pay for them to go somewhere fancy on their own without that fat nonce sat eye fing herself whilst scoffing her fat face.
She looks so noncy in the oodie. It’s like she’s trying to appeal to kids and take them to eat them. She makes me feel physically sick. Her squashed up face and beady eyes are just awful

Mar 8, 2024
And she absolutely could have paid to take them somewhere nice. Selfish bint

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
And she absolutely could have paid to take them somewhere nice. Selfish bint
Then she wouldn’t have got to fill her face, all she cares about is herself and where her next mouthful is coming from. I mean it could be their last anniversary where he is still mentally present given his illness, it’s sad she doesn’t give them any space.