Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Then she wouldn’t have got to fill her face, all she cares about is herself and where her next mouthful is coming from. I mean it could be their last anniversary where he is still mentally present given his illness, it’s sad she doesn’t give them any space.
She’s a pathetic lazy greedy lump of a t. She needs to move out. Give them some space. She’s too old and too far to be living at home. She really only cares about herself and eating. Disgusting hog

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
These creators have been given a platform to inflate their egos so they celebrate se like follower count like it’s an achievement and something to be proud of. When’s it’s not. Why is she proud of overeating and slowly killing herself all whilst setting a bad example to young kids out there? She ought to be ashamed.

And any excuse for fatty to get a cake, and I notice how she kept panning the camera on the photos of herself with the 3 Welsh fatties. She really thinks going on the cruise with them is a flex 🤣🤣 little does she know she’s scared Cory into dieting 🤣
She’ll end up on my 1000lb life eith
dr Now giving her a bollocking

Hello ! new to this thread, seen her on FYP, she’s like fing beer barrel!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Having a whole pasta and chicken strips dish as a “snack” after eating at Harvester and eating cake 🫠 Massive 🐷

Also food must be always stone cold in her house by the time her parents get it with all the faffing around she does

IMG_6716.jpeg

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 we fell asleep early I’m just catching up and screaming at this cause Iv just thought the exact same lying t she is can’t lie I’m fully invested in her now like catpiss 🤣🤣🤣
She’s such a liar and outed her lie in the WIEAD video she did as she says the peri peri tasted the nicest of the two but if she didn’t eat the bbq one then how would she know 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Having a whole pasta and chicken strips dish as a “snack” after eating at Harvester and eating cake 🫠 Massive 🐷

Also food must be always stone cold in her house by the time her parents get it with all the faffing around she does

IMG_6716.jpeg
Imagine still been hungry after the meal out and two big pieces of cake (as that was defo two pieces).

That tea tonight, no need for all that. How much rice did she make 😮 also fatty cutting the odd leftover chick breast into three 🙄 heaven forbid she only had one and one of her parents had two. Her controlling ways over food is ridiculous.