Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
MorHere’s a snippet of her getting everyone in the discord to mass report many creators including wolf because she said in the lounge “people like that don’t deserve the money” and not to mention the fact she’s trying to get people to stop helping a woman who’s in a refuge asking for support with kids clothing etc. telling everyone the woman is a scammer when she is in desperate need and is in refuge! It’s sick
Everyone who’s been joining the past couple of days get booted straight away. At this point I don’t know how or why I’m still in there (maybe it’s because I talk in there idk) but she’s obviously got something to hide.
One of you make an account on discord and try to join it, I bet you after 10 mins your kicked. Why? Because she’s got things she wants to hide in there.
The link to the discord will be gone from her bio within the next couple of days guaranteed!
I Want More GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Here’s a snippet of her getting everyone in the discord to mass report many creators including wolf because she said in the lounge “people like that don’t deserve the money” and not to mention the fact she’s trying to get people to stop helping a woman who’s in a refuge asking for support with kids clothing etc. telling everyone the woman is a scammer when she is in desperate need and is in refuge! It’s sick
Everyone who’s been joining the past couple of days get booted straight away. At this point I don’t know how or why I’m still in there (maybe it’s because I talk in there idk) but she’s obviously got something to hide.
One of you make an account on discord and try to join it, I bet you after 10 mins your kicked. Why? Because she’s got things she wants to hide in there.
The link to the discord will be gone from her bio within the next couple of days guaranteed!
I can’t get over your name. Off all the days to join here with this name it’s like you’re a kamikaze pilot. I love it.

I am watching love island but I’m gonna read this once it’s finished, I love a bit of juicy gossip and screenshots from a discord

Jun 10, 2024
United Kingdom
I can’t get over your name. Off all the days to join here with this name it’s like you’re a kamikaze pilot. I love it.

I am watching love island but I’m gonna read this once it’s finished, I love a bit of juicy gossip and screenshots from a discord
Hahaha honestly! I have always used that name for my sly accounts, I use my real name for Facebook, insta, twitter etc but sly accounts I always go by that. It’s even part of my Xbox gamer tag lmao. I didn’t even realise there was another chonky in here lmao!
Yes have a read, there’s plenty more to come in time: just don’t want to catch myself out while I’m still in there

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Hahaha honestly! I have always used that name for my sly accounts, I use my real name for Facebook, insta, twitter etc but sly accounts I always go by that. It’s even part of my Xbox gamer tag lmao. I didn’t even realise there was another chonky in here lmao!
Yes have a read, there’s plenty more to come in time: just don’t want to catch myself out while I’m still in there
Make sure you make it clear you’re not associated with me I’m like a social hand grenade in here at the mo. I’ve got no friends 🤣🤣 honestly it’s so funny you joined today. I love the word chonky

Jun 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Bella posted this to her TikTok 4 hours ago, now we all know Bella loves the drama, and is friends with Angie off the app. Why would she all of a sudden cut ties with her and post this? Because she knows how bad the stuff is in that discord and what the consequences are of it. She’s walked away before it’s too late. Think about it!

Attachments

• IMG_0945.jpeg
    IMG_0945.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0946.jpeg
    IMG_0946.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 23
Jun 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Make sure you make it clear you’re not associated with me I’m like a social hand grenade in here at the mo. I’ve got no friends 🤣🤣 honestly it’s so funny you joined today. I love the word chonky
Hahah the world is so strange. I literally don’t associate with anyone I don’t know online so you’re all good. I have my irl friends and that’s that (not many I may add).
I just call out bullshit before it goes too far!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
Here’s a snippet of her getting everyone in the discord to mass report many creators including wolf because she said in the lounge “people like that don’t deserve the money” and not to mention the fact she’s trying to get people to stop helping a woman who’s in a refuge asking for support with kids clothing etc. telling everyone the woman is a scammer when she is in desperate need and is in refuge! It’s sick
Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
oh my god i just realised this is canadian angie and not EQ discord. like its her OWN discord. so now the gifters become the celebrities. the pyramid scheme really is at work! wow. why would aynone be in canadian angie discord? like - what happens in there?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So Karma Kaz now basically does Roasts of people? I caught him doing creative roasting on some American guy. I’m assuming the manipulation of gifters exposure is on pause?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Karma Kas is done. Like normal fers, he hasn't got the make up for it.

He refused to talk about tiny Tony on his FYP because the subject is fing dark. Soft on big beg.
Back to waffling/wompy Karl, only with face on camera.

Got to be a special kind to constantly be shoveling s, fuelling hate trains, creating outrage and not be bothered by the stench of finess. (See Delulu puke bed. Special kind of t)
Just replying to this comment because I think ur right… I really thought he was doing a Chris Hansen on gifting but now he’s doing comedy roasts on American toads