Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Pisshead angie is getting annoyed that every f is going on about kids and doxxing and wrong uns. 🤣🤣🤣

Here's a fact, if you box peadophile lovers, enablers and other types of beasts, you'll keep getting beasts in your box you dumb do.

Any t who engages with peadophile lovers, drops into the PMs of peadophile enablers, wants to chat to absolute degenerate fs FOR WHATEVER REASON, is fing peadophile enabler.

Canangie would have none of that se. That's why she's the best Angie.
Season 1 Fairfax GIF by Amazon Prime Video
Absolutely number 1 Angie. Which I’m not sure is much of a compliment tbh

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Pisshead angie is getting annoyed that every f is going on about kids and doxxing and wrong uns. 🤣🤣🤣

Here's a fact, if you box peadophile lovers, enablers and other types of beasts, you'll keep getting beasts in your box you dumb do.

Any t who engages with peadophile lovers, drops into the PMs of peadophile enablers, wants to chat to absolute degenerate fs FOR WHATEVER REASON, is fing peadophile enabler.

Absolutely number 1 Angie. Which I’m not sure is much of a compliment tbh

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks

I don't think anyone can watch Delusive Angie for any length of time without walking away and feeling mildly corrupt. It's the type of live you visit wearing a crucifix and a hazmat suit. That woman is going straight to hell and is determined to take everyone with her.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
I don't think anyone can watch Delusive Angie for any length of time without walking away and feeling mildly corrupt. It's the type of live you visit wearing a crucifix and a hazmat suit. That woman is going straight to hell and is determined to take everyone with her.
I legit can’t even comedy watch her now. It’s such vile conversations and arguments daily. It’s like a tv show that’s run its course. You know when they make a couple of series too much? And you are like do why did I waste so much time

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I legit can’t even comedy watch her now. It’s such vile conversations and arguments daily. It’s like a tv show that’s run its course. You know when they make a couple of series too much? And you are like do why did I waste so much time
I work from home you see so when I have a moment free (and feeling like a moron) I might watch a couple of minutes of Angie. and almost instantly I get this cabin fever feeling that makes you want to jump off a tall building. INSANE

Edit to say, I'm just joking btw 👀

Last edited:

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
She's falling off, even her bot views are fing off.

She's tried to clean her s up by getting a manager and all the other begs in her circle have come into line, but its fing boring and she knows it.

She'll be checking her gifts, seeing how they've nose dived but can't turn to her favourite gimmick of outraging people, because it won't help her case with the police.
Confused Decision GIF by Drawify

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I work from home you see so when I have a moment free (and feeling like a moron) I might watch a couple of minutes of Angie. and almost instantly I get this cabin fever feeling that makes you want to jump off a tall building. INSANE

Edit to say, I'm just joking btw 👀
Its all forced, fake and predictable. She's become a se parody of herself. Her fake cackle, messing up words,fake drama, sitting in her top box reading comment cafe whilst her barely sentient little begs try and entertain themselves.

First rule of showbiz, never be boring and she is boring as do now. Dirty and boring.
Alex Trebek Entertainment GIF by Jeopardy!

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
No face never has a case, is going in on Angie for being Canadian.

Dick.

Apparently there's a "UK" tik tok and a "do off foreigners" tik tok and they are never to meet.

Who knew. Wait until he finds out who owns Tik Tok
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
The fishwives is a right throwback - I feel like they all finally stopped arguing? Or did I just stop watching them? When tink got her 200 kids removed it all got a bit…. Not funny I think

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Its all forced, fake and predictable. She's become a se parody of herself. Her fake cackle, messing up words,fake drama, sitting in her top box reading comment cafe whilst her barely sentient little begs try and entertain themselves.

First rule of showbiz, never be boring and she is boring as do now. Dirty and boring.
Alex Trebek Entertainment GIF by Jeopardy!
Yeah. Apparently she vomited and left it there. Few weeks ago I witnessed live her spilling her red wine everywhere in the middle of the day. She was aimlessly rubbing the carpet and then just forgot about it.
I do wonder if she has regressed, or if pre TikTok she was an all day alcoholic.

No face no case Shane is a fing creep. I hate those people that are “respected” based on nothing. Like how can anyone take this man seriously when he deliberately is totally anonymous? Also - recall when he drove to save Roshante’s Amy from his house… that turned out to be a very strange situation. She had previously “been in his community”

I’d rather watch the debate and that’s saying something

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
No face never has a case, is going in on Angie for being Canadian.

Dick.

Apparently there's a "UK" tik tok and a "do off foreigners" tik tok and they are never to meet.

Who knew. Wait until he finds out who owns Tik Tok
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF
Oh also - were you shoved flounced or pounced (forget your excellent multiple choice) from the Angie the Unwashed thread?

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
saying that I don’t actually have a problem with Chloe apart from how long it took her to detach her jaw from Brighams nuts.
Yeah same, like she seems alright…. Though how CAN she be if she is friends with all the morons. Always have to check myself when I go to say “oh yeah I like that one”.
I love that whatever’s going on in the world you turn on TikTok and there’s 9 little JPEGs having a go at each other and calling everyone a paedophile.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
J begging bright and early this morning
She’s raced to the front of the begging marathon hasn’t she. I can’t fing stand her. The “swear down” and the “man” in her vernacular is so forced. I’m going to spend another day waterboarding myself with election coverage which is my new self harm - I think I’ve cured myself of TikTok self harming for now