Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I am proud of everyone here for overcoming these thoughts and feelings which have tried to hold you back in life! My girlfriend said she would write a message about her experiences but she doesn't really want her personal stuff on the thread but she empathises first hand with you all, and is giving each one of you a massive hug 👏 🤎hold your head's up high because no matter wether its a few hours, days, months or years... you fought it and you are strong enough 💪

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
So proud of you Mrs D! Much love ❤️! Should be so proud of yourself
Thank you luv, you’re very kind 🫂🩵 My last relapse was at 3 years, so this is a big one for me to hit again (3 years). I hesitated typing in here but I will not have any of you feel guilt for someone else’s choices, no matter how unfortunate they are.

@Nolan 🎵 thank you luv, you’re a gentleman 🥹🩵

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I am proud of everyone here for overcoming these thoughts and feelings which have tried to hold you back in life! My girlfriend said she would write a message about her experiences but she doesn't really want her personal stuff on the thread but she empathises first hand with you all, and is giving each one of you a massive hug 👏 🤎hold your head's up high because no matter wether its a few hours, days, months or years... you fought it and you are strong enough 💪
Aww big hug to Mrs Anonymous ❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I really wish I’d reached out to you all recently when I was going through something. People can call us what ever they want but we are always here for each other 🤍
I wish you had too poppet but I understand the holding back too 🫂 I hope you’re ok now and you know in future, you can reach out 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
The mere fact she even voiced this, shows her strength and compassion, just like every other person who has tonight or has nodded in solidarity and silence. You two are a perfect match 🩵

That is strength, never a weakness 💪🏼

Mar 2, 2024
Trigger warning: SH talk ⚠️

Speaking as someone who is a 16 year self harm addict (3 years clean in October 🙌🏼), there has been ONE instance where I held someone else responsible.

Out of the thousands of times I cut myself, I was the one who made the (albeit mentally ill) decision to hurt myself, in order to cope.

None of you are to blame for the consequences of someone’s else’s actions or if they unfortunately chose to hurt themselves.

Get help and reach out Alfie, please 🙏🏼

You know my history lass. Just want to say how proud of you I am. You have more strength than you know and more people who love you than you realise 🤎

Nov 10, 2023
Season 4 Group GIF by Friends

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm a blubbering mess again. I've got `Cause of Death` on , on Channel 5 (Can't take anymore of Angie today) and there's a young lad on there who took his own life at 23, but rarely spoke about his struggles. His poor Mam has just got a tattoo of `Jake` on her back and all I can think about is how fing hard that must be of a parent. I always drill it in to my boys that is good to talk and never , ever to hide how they're feeling. I'd rather be sat with them at 4am as a tired ass grumpy f than not having them to talk to at all.

However you're feeling , there is ALWAYS someone there you can chat to , talking helps , I know that and my inbox will always be open to any one of you who ever needs to offload how they're feeling

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I worked on a MH ward for 3 years and worked with many people who used SH as their coping mechanism. I saw people at their lowest, through their recoveries, their relapses and their eventual discharge back into the community.
Since leaving there, I've heard from many people I looked after who are well into a successful recovery and it really warms my heart that they felt I made a difference to them.
Those of you who have spoken out this evening, and those who may be reading and haven't spoken out, please remember there is someone out there who is proud of you and that you're an important part of their life.
I am proud of you too xxx

(Sorry I don't know how to do the blurry writing thing!)