Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm a blubbering mess again. I've got `Cause of Death` on , on Channel 5 (Can't take anymore of Angie today) and there's a young lad on there who took his own life at 23, but rarely spoke about his struggles. His poor Mam has just got a tattoo of `Jake` on her back and all I can think about is how fing hard that must be of a parent. I always drill it in to my boys that is good to talk and never , ever to hide how they're feeling. I'd rather be sat with them at 4am as a tired ass grumpy f than not having them to talk to at all.

However you're feeling , there is ALWAYS someone there you can chat to , talking helps , I know that and my inbox will always be open to any one of you who ever needs to offload how they're feeling
Ditto right back (inbox always open), love you, Nolan 🤎❤️

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I still can't believe Amy Lee wants to sit on Fact Freaks face.

Sorry @BattyBat 😘
Broad City Yes GIF by First We Feast

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
You know my history lass. Just want to say how proud of you I am. You have more strength than you know and more people who love you than you realise 🤎
I so nearly mentioned how others could empathise (having you in mind) but I could never speak for you or make you feel pushed to speak up.

I must’ve forgotten how fing bad ass you are because here you are, you absolute warrior 😍

I’m proud of us kid, all of us. Woe betide anyone who tries to use any of these messages as bullets against us. First, weak choice - we can do better to ourselves (🤣) and second, this is strength you’re witnessing.

Never weakness, never vulnerability 🙅🏻‍♀️

Love you all, apart from the obvious weirdos etc 😍🩵

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Do you know how much you’ve already achieved, have you any idea of the warrior you are? NO ONE but us knows the struggle of not picking up that tool we use. To have surpassed 24 hours is fing goals and that’s exactly how you crawl to each milestone. I’ve relapsed after an hour, a day, a week, you name it. But every time that counter reset, I approached that first little baby step with all I’d learned from the relapses before it.

Don’t be envious my luv, you’ll get there and you’ll have learnt so much when you do 🥹
thank you 🥺
i also find it hard when people like emz and angie do SH on lives, sometimes there's a build up and i can leave, but other times like when angie did it "by accident" when she cut her hair. i wouldn't say it triggered me, but do, them doing it for attention and perpetuating the idea we do it for attention angers me no end. the endless suicide baiting on tiktok does nothing but add to the stigma of people suffering with real mental health issues that encourages them not to talk out for fear of not being believed. threatening to commit suicide or harm yourself shouldn't be an excuse to have people not talk about them on social media because of their own fy ways.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm a blubbering mess again. I've got `Cause of Death` on , on Channel 5 (Can't take anymore of Angie today) and there's a young lad on there who took his own life at 23, but rarely spoke about his struggles. His poor Mam has just got a tattoo of `Jake` on her back and all I can think about is how fing hard that must be of a parent. I always drill it in to my boys that is good to talk and never , ever to hide how they're feeling. I'd rather be sat with them at 4am as a tired ass grumpy f than not having them to talk to at all.

However you're feeling , there is ALWAYS someone there you can chat to , talking helps , I know that and my inbox will always be open to any one of you who ever needs to offload how they're feeling

Dear God, that’s heartbreaking 💔

You’re such a loveable, soppy git 😭 I adore our CC Dad and CC Son 🩵

Toxic masculinity who? Proud to have you men close to us and I know I speak for many of us saying that 🙏🏼

Feb 29, 2024
I so nearly mentioned how others could empathise (having you in mind) but I could never speak for you or make you feel pushed to speak up.

I must’ve forgotten how fing bad ass you are because here you are, you absolute warrior 😍

I’m proud of us kid, all of us. Woe betide anyone who tries to use any of these messages as bullets against us. First, weak choice - we can do better to ourselves (🤣) and second, this is strength you’re witnessing.

Never weakness, never vulnerability 🙅🏻‍♀️

Love you all, apart from the obvious weirdos etc 😍🩵
Please do tell me if I come across a weirdo 🤣🤣