Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Well I don’t know what I was expecting with FF exposure on Angie but I’ve jumped on 3 times and I’ve already seen everything he’s got(I know it’s not finished). It’s good for those who don’t know her but I’m guessing everyone that’s there does know her,otherwise how did they know about it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Another repeat, I knew it. It's just getting boring now as every few days there is an Angie exposure

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Well I don’t know what I was expecting with FF exposure on Angie but I’ve jumped on 3 times and I’ve already seen everything he’s got(I know it’s not finished). It’s good for those who don’t know her but I’m guessing everyone that’s there does know her,otherwise how did they know about it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I think it’s more of a reaction of videos of her than a deep dive

Mar 2, 2024
come on you have jumped down peoples throats that dared to disagree with miss baguette. I’m not going to keep going on about the same stuff. I have said what i said. Was polite till i got jumped on

It’s not about daring to disagree. If you read back my issue was I felt people were pushing angie SH’ing on her. That’s emotional blackmail and something that I don’t feel was fair. By all means, disagree with her timing etc but to say she knew etc is not fair.

Also people using last night to air out personal grudges and try pile on the situation, that’s far from fair either. Especially as they’re massive weapons themselves.

So yeah. I’ll jump in. Why would I sit back and watch one person get given the most? To blame SH on another person is not on. I don’t blame mine on others. It’s my choice.

If you’ve been reading here for a while, surely you’ve seen me disagree with other members before. Regardless of who they are. I’ll also back any other member with as much mouth as I can if they need it.

I’m an independent troll