Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
What the do happened to Chonky?
She was always here before I took a little time out but not seen her since I’ve been back
Others may remember better than me but she went in on Mrs D for defending other members about Zak da brat. She was relentless, even tagged a few of us to ask why we had liked Mrs D comments 🙄

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Someone said in the comments in facts “ he went on a broccoli bender “🥦 I can’t cope 😭😭
Not Funny Lol GIF by Bounce

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Unclassy wet-assy this was your first post yesterday evening.
1000008507.jpg
You may not have felt you were being rude however, you mused in your post (seen above) a certain 'what if' statement and it came across as though (despite you claiming to 'detest Delu') you were attempting to garner sympathy for her.

You also stated "nobody has to agree with me" - shock, I don't agree with you.
I don't agree with your attitude, your presumptiousness, your audacity and frankly your passive aggressiveness.

Say what you mean outright instead of leaving people guessing and then claiming you don't want to repeat yourself because that just makes you seem moronic.

You also claimed to have been watching from the outside for a while yet you decided now to come in? That is quite fascinating, perhaps you'd like to share why you joined now in more depth.

I'd honestly love to hear more of your theories as well, for someone who claims to have been watching from the outside you observed very little of what has gone on in cc.

Mar 11, 2024
london
What is this he (fact info stealer freak) is doing? He is just an older version of prince prat! It isnt awareness at all!!

All he is doing is giving his own opinion on angie. This is a man that always wanted her box when there was drama. All this because of what? Angie playing voice notes? Sorry but unfortunately tit for tat doesnt work. All this is going to do is give angie more views and look as if yet again he is going for another woman who doesnt sit with his views.

i really do not understand what this is going to achieve again he hasnt sat there finding out any info screen recordings and possibly kept everything on his super sonic sized hard drive and takes credit for it 🙄

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
@Unicorn Fyp

Sorry but your whole live is talking on bias, whilst not speaking on people you like. You openly say you won’t speak on Rickstaa because of your personal issues- bias. You have “conveniently” recently developed new found “friendships” on the app ( some might call it the popular gang), so you refuse to talk about what they do, whilst talking about the same people daily, and whilst not talking about your friends. What is the difference? Make it make sense as you would say. If we’re calling people out, call them out, right?
I said i don’t like this back and forth and worried where it’s going to go.

May 31, 2024
aberdeen
And as if to prove my point even more Unicorn, yet another live on Alex Brigham 🤦‍♀️ Does anyone even have any interest in that beast! And I don’t mean the 20+ people who voted in your poll between him and Emz. How about you take your own advice and branch out and show us other people on the fyp? Alex is not a creator, he’s a groomer.
With all due respects I’ve done 2 videos and no one responded apart from saying Angie. Did a poll and alex won… I’ve asked people who are generally watch me. I don’t think there’s enough to talk about alex but that what my chat wanted.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Unclassy wet-assy this was your first post yesterday evening.
1000008507.jpg
You may not have felt you were being rude however, you mused in your post (seen above) a certain 'what if' statement and it came across as though (despite you claiming to 'detest Delu') you were attempting to garner sympathy for her.

You also stated "nobody has to agree with me" - shock, I don't agree with you.
I don't agree with your attitude, your presumptiousness, your audacity and frankly your passive aggressiveness.

Say what you mean outright instead of leaving people guessing and then claiming you don't want to repeat yourself because that just makes you seem moronic.

You also claimed to have been watching from the outside for a while yet you decided now to come in? That is quite fascinating, perhaps you'd like to share why you joined now in more depth.

I'd honestly love to hear more of your theories as well, for someone who claims to have been watching from the outside you observed very little of what has gone on in cc.
I also don’t understand the underlined…
Surely you have to have an account to read the comments in the thread… but MadAssy only joined yesterday?