Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
The new Google drive I looked after Betty mentioned it. Don't look for it, it's her full dead naked body. I think I'll get bad karma for looking
Even worse karma for sharing it to me 😭 I’m going to be doing my bikini line every day in case I die under suspicious circumstances. These are things I shouldn’t have to worry about

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Even worse karma for sharing it to me 😭 I’m going to be doing my bikini line every day in case I die under suspicious circumstances. These are things I shouldn’t have to worry about
I need to make sure I’m plucked and pruned incase one of the kids kills me. I’d be mortified looking up from hell to see my unshaven bush all over. I’m gonna be sleeping with make up on for the foreseeable future

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I just searched on google and put in gypsy rose crime scene then clicked images. Takes you to Reddit and places like that
Found them
After seeing that, there is no way that he did that alone. That was a frenzied and prolonged attack. With a hell of a lot more than the 4 wounds that nick said he inflicted

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I need to make sure I’m plucked and pruned incase one of the kids kills me. I’d be mortified looking up from hell to see my unshaven bush all over. I’m gonna be sleeping with make up on for the foreseeable future
Oh, it was the busses I’ve been worried about. Best of luck 😭 if I ever die and my genitals end up online, please remember me for being a t, not how my t looks. I’m so scared to die now