Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
✨ Light a candle and manifest poo gas with me ✨

The Craft Witch GIF

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Yea 4, 8!🥰🥰🥰🥰 omg the Xmas dinners and fun times brilliant, I believe big families can be fantastic you always have a friend someone who understands you and am looking forward to when mine have their own families and all come round for dinner❤️❤️ my daughters in uni but she didn’t want to leave Home so gets the train everyday. It all happens so quickly 😭

Edits: it just came to me that you may not celebrate Xmas so just in case you don’t, what ever you do choose to celebrate as a family must be wonderful 🥰🥰
Christmas is my absolute favourite time of the year 🤶🏻 I’ve got 3 under 3 atm and I cannot wait for this year 😍. I think one of mine will stay at home but my eldest will definitely fly the nest. 🥲 x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Tony's Irish friend said anyone should show up incase they get the water cannons out and blast everyone with water cans so they can put in a claim for injury's 😭

Can't lie , most of his `friends` probably ain't had a shower in a good while, so using it as an excuse to get the great unwashed get a good scrub. Make the unwashed clean again!