Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I’m sick of this s 😡 do any of these people know how it feels to go to your child’s football game and worry about racial remarks coming from the opposing teams side because my son tackled theirs? To ask how many black people will be at a party I’ve been invited to because I don’t want to be the only one? To have said to me ‘no you can’t go to that area, they are so racist’. To have THAT conversation with my black child about how he can’t act like his white friends whilst he’s out and about, especially with the police.. I could go on but I can’t be arsed, I’m tired of hearing ‘I’m bored, shut up about racism’. How nice it must be to be bored of hearing about it.. TRY LIVING IT EVERYDAY. Cant even fing escape it on tik tok 😡 sorry for the essay, I’m just so pissed off
Never be sorry this is your daily life and these stupid racist fs need to hear from the people this effects the most!!!

I'm so sorry this is what you have to do and go through each day also that your child has to experience this hatred!! I can't even begin to imagine how hard it is and I won't pretend that I do!!

Please never stop speaking about your experiences, thank you for sharing them

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Angie pissed I see

Mtv Love GIF by Ex On The Beach