Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I keep my main account away from a negative newsfeed and when I'm overwhelmed from negative s on tiktok on my cc account, I log into my main and watch happy s 🤣

My cheap therapy 😌

This is my actual personal FB too , it's everywhere I look. I've shut it all down and put some music on , thankfully there are people on this thread with some brains (Don't tell Judas or @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 cos I think they're hungry!)

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I keep my main account away from a negative newsfeed and when I'm overwhelmed from negative s on tiktok on my cc account, I log into my main and watch happy s 🤣

My cheap therapy 😌
My main is full of the drama and i dont have a clue about my CC. I only go on it for lives. I never post or have any intention to. Maybe that one could be full off nice things 😂

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Well my little nap lasted 6 pages on here
Tired Golden Retriever GIF by BBC

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
This is what pisses me off with Zac and most of these creators. Him sat there saying “well what do you want me to say about it”. Well I’d like you to have the same energy that you’d have for someone whose arse you weren’t surgical embedded up. You either stand for everything or you stand for nothing. You choose.
This!!! I'm tired of all these "big" creators saying they stand for this and that , no you don't if it's someone you like!!!!

I want you to stand on what you believe in against racism!!!!! Tell your followers about the awful human being that is evil Queen