Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yup , it just connects like your mobile would. Does your router have the little WPS button on it ? You literally click that , then run to the other room and click the button on the extender to connect them together x
Yeah I got up to check, my house is just so long I'm not getting signal in my room despite upgrading. Spent last month ill in bed and used all 12GB from my mobile x

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah I got up to check, my house is just so long I'm not getting signal in my room despite upgrading. Spent last month ill in bed and used all 12GB from my mobile x

The one I linked you to is what we use , its really simple and you can have more than one (but you don't usually need more than one) we struggle upstairs at the back of the house and you can imagine the screaming and shouting when the xbox's don't connect 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The one I linked you to is what we use , its really simple and you can have more than one (but you don't usually need more than one) we struggle upstairs at the back of the house and you can imagine the screaming and shouting when the xbox's don't connect 😭
I'm gonna order it if it's s your getting it 👹

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Wtf is taurian doing? Laughing & joking with them scumbags 😑
Watching Taurian the other night, she went from arguing to making up with her. I think she may have a soft spot for Angie, she (T) seemed quite vulnerable that night. I don’t get it because I feel like we all do about Angie but I’ve had soft spots before and sometimes it takes a long time to pierce them 😕

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Watching Taurian the other night, she went from arguing to making up with her. I think she may have a soft spot for Angie, she (T) seemed quite vulnerable that night. I don’t get it because I feel like we all do about Angie but I’ve had soft spots before and sometimes it takes a long time to pierce them 😕
I understand when people are new to angie & that cesspit of a live, but not when they've dealt with them before & recieved the s they throw out. Gone back numerous times, tried to educate & get that flung back in their face then retaliated. There's no redeeming qualities of angie whatsoever, I can't see no reason to go back unless they want to be noticed by a larger party.