Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I understand when people are new to angie & that cesspit of a live, but not when they've dealt with them before & recieved the s they throw out. Gone back numerous times, tried to educate & get that flung back in their face then retaliated. There's no redeeming qualities of angie whatsoever, I can't see no reason to go back unless they want to be noticed by a larger party.
I agree with you entirely, I don’t get it either. Does she hold out hope she can change her? Maybe. It’s frustrating and heartbreaking, because Taurian comes away hurt every time 😞

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Anyone watching Samham? Some woman who streamed at the riot had her work on her tiktok everyone's emailed her work 😬 she has her child all over her account too 😔
Unfortunately you can't just show up to these riots and say oh I'm just watching. It doesn't work like that, it's gonna bite people on the backside 😳

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
You know who's to blame for these riots ? Carole fing Baskin

Big Cat GIF by NETFLIX

Jun 13, 2024
That London
I agree with you entirely, I don’t get it either. Does she hold out hope she can change her? Maybe. It’s frustrating and heartbreaking, because Taurian comes away hurt every time 😞
Sadly I'm sure she (T) will, but just like irl we live & learn. Unfortunately fleabag won't & doesn't want to. Eventually fleangie will get her comeuppance 🤞🏼