Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
She was up all night and is now claiming she has fatal insomnia 🙄 not sure when she managed to get this diagnosis as the only time she’s gone out is to watch a riot! So clearly it’s just from doctor google 🤣

Nothing insomnia about it , she does do all to get tired, she doesn't exercise, leave the house or even do any house work. The most she does to tire herself is lifting a bottle. Genuine people out there with insomnia that just `can't get to fing sleep` but her case , she's just a lazy t.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I'm not going to lie I missed you all more than I thought I would, you've all grown on me 🤎🤎

I'm not sure how we are public enemy N01 because we've all been part of this thread and we've all contributed to it, good or bad, and you can guarantee when these people are needing info, the first place they come to is here but that will be fine because they want something.
You guys show people for who they truly are and people don't like having a mirror held up to them!!

I like being here and I think others will come back, you guys are not just a forum for calling everyone out you are genuinely a little community that look out for each other , help each other on bad days

Because most Creators are narcissistic assholes they probably only see their names and fail to read the forum as a whole!!