Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Be warned, if I send you one and you do up, then trust me I'll hunt you down and I'll tell everyone that you're wearing stolen Crocs from shoe zone 😉
Scared Ron Burgundy GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
If u look at her earnings on Tikleap she tends to keeps her earnings around about the same, I'd assume to keep her benefits. She earns on average 150 per live, its always between 100 - 200 , and she seems to try and keep her earnings under the 1k a month. In Ireland u are allowed to earn a certain amount and claim benefits I'm unsure if you guys are the same in the UK.
You can be guaranteed she gets cash in hand for minding her grand daughter too.
I don’t know how reliable Tikleap is but is she able to stay below £1k a month if you include income from her subscribers?
If she claims PIP this won’t be means-tested, so it doesn't matter what her income or savings are.

gosh it feels like I’m prying into someone's financial affairs.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I don’t know how reliable Tikleap is but is she able to stay below £1k a month if you include income from her subscribers?
If she claims PIP this won’t be means-tested, so it doesn't matter what her income or savings are.

gosh it feels like I’m prying into someone's financial affairs.
It only includes coins they get daily, I've checked some against the leader bored and seems accurate enough. But it definitely doesn't include subs I completely forgot she gets that too 😱
I cant believe PIP isn't means tested! Wow. Everything here is means tested, you are financially better off not working here in Ireland than working at this point ☹️

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I see Angiethegrinch and Lynz reposting videos against what has happened, videos against racism. But they sit with Angie and listen to her spout her uneducated bullshit and dont say anything? It makes no sense to me. Same with lifeontheedge,her lives now are the complete opposite of Angies so how did she sit and support that woman for so long.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
It only includes coins they get daily, I've checked some against the leader bored and seems accurate enough. But it definitely doesn't include subs I completely forgot she gets that too 😱
I cant believe PIP isn't means tested! Wow. Everything here is means tested, you are financially better off not working here in Ireland than working at this point ☹️
yep, it's not means tested, it's also tax free and you don't need to have paid national insurance contributions to get it. Had the Tories been reelected, they would have means tested it eventually. I didn't know everything was means tested in Ireland.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
yep, it's not means tested, it's also tax free and you don't need to have paid national insurance contributions to get it. Had the Tories been reelected, they would have means tested it eventually. I didn't know everything was means tested in Ireland.
Everything is means tested Im sure, i work so dont get anything goddamit 🤣🤣, apart from our monthly children allowance. Everyone gets that.