Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

There's more than one Scouse Slayer?!

Steve Carell Ew GIF by Focus Features
Apparently so, I thought she would block me so I took a ss, then I stopped recording and I laughed about it in the chat so she told me "it's not funny and I had to be serious" I nearly pished myself 😭😭
View attachment Screen_Recording_20240806_141126_TikTok.mp4

Medusa

That's what I see most of the time. Then she will come out with something that leaves me questioning her all over again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Only Lana would believe Dave Dorrans and Flangie were tying the knot and then two girls one cup topic thing told me she was def trolling, no one in their right mind would show their elderly mother 2 girls eating 💩 then she asked her mother if she enjoyed chocolate ice-cream.🤣😭 She's definitely one of angies biggest trolls.

Last edited:

Medusa

I'm so tired today and ready to tell the Boss if he doesn't shut up I'm going to poo gas his office , Mrs Nolans got man flu and was up all night coughing and spluttering bless her and I managed about 3 hours , I have as much patience as Angie would have in an AA meeting
I hope Mrs Nolan is feeling better soon. 🤎

Cough near your boss and tell him you have a temperature he'll soon give you the afternoon off.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I'm so tired today and ready to tell the Boss if he doesn't shut up I'm going to poo gas his office , Mrs Nolans got man flu and was up all night coughing and spluttering bless her and I managed about 3 hours , I have as much patience as Angie would have in an AA meeting
Sending love to mrs nolan!! Hope she feels better soon

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Buckled 😭😭 I handed myself in after I unlocked my door after giving him a kicking and threw him back out, he did thank me years later because I'd given him the wake up call he needed and he changed his life around, but at the same time I nearly ruined my own because I did go way over the top, because he was a well-known thug and targeted the elderly, he just happened to choose the wrong house that morning.

I do NOT condone violence!!

Witchy, I can't even imagine you being arrested you always seem so chilled out I'm actually shocked, but secretly chuckling.

Pahaha I have a psycho switch that isn’t hard to flip when it comes to my family 😂 I’m usually chill though 🥰🥰