Feb 28, 2024
''some of these coordinates are really annoying''

''there is police presence at Salford, i'm just trying to get a feed''

''location Salford Precint based on details shared''

''has anyone had any confirmation about Cardiff?'' reply... ''negative''

''the next full read will be at 2:00 pm''

''I'm going to run through my sources''

''lets keep comms off live and confirm in blue lights''

''looking at the immigration office in Cheadle but it doesn't take me close enough to the area''

@Anonymous is this police/special forces language?

@The79thUnitOSINT' is the name of the profile on Tiktok

my goodness, I think it's time for me to log out of Tiktok

Podcast What GIF by Washed Media
Police would never use social media for work related scenarios and if it is police within public usage that would be unprofessional in themselves and breach the codes of ethics within the college of policing.

Usually when police speak through radio and their fins they use the typical Alpha Romeo, Juliet etc coding when spelling a name and place for data protection reasons. In regards to if a situation is high or not they use priority numbers so priority 1 is an emergency.

The police have separate phones as well, one for personal and one for work.
This sounds like people conspiring to cause distress and potentially use police as hidden identities.

Police always speak directly to comms themselves through the radio when attending scenes as comms use a system in which they can see where incident and crime reports are marked on maps and what scheduled priority they are i.e blue can signal a priority whole green can be a scheduled which is an officer needing to attend a scene within 72 hours.

Police never use "sources" they may have intel via a witness or member of the public but they always liason with other engagements as its referred such as crisis teams etc.

They dont do "reads" they have debriefs at the start of a shift in which the night patrol feed to day staff vice versa about what has occured. When being assigned a job comms will radio for any officer available in which an officer my respond "2987 responding" which is their collar numbers

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Police would never use social media for work related scenarios and if it is police within public usage that would be unprofessional in themselves and breach the codes of ethics within the college of policing.

Usually when police speak through radio and their fins they use the typical Alpha Romeo, Juliet etc coding when spelling a name and place for data protection reasons. In regards to if a situation is high or not they use priority numbers so priority 1 is a non emergency.

This sounds like people conspiring to cause distress and potentially use police as hidden identities.

Police always speak directly to comms themselves through the radio when attending scenes as comms use a system in which they can see where incident and crime reports are marked on maps and what scheduled priority they are i.e blue can signal a priority whole green can be a scheduled which is an officer needing to attend a scene within 72 hours.

Police never use "sources" they may have intel via a witness or member of the public but they always liason with other engagements as its referred such as crisis teams etc.

They dont do "reads" they have debriefs at the start of a shift in which the night patrol feed to day staff vice versa about what has occured. When being assigned a job comms will radio for any officer available in which an officer my respond "2987 responding" which is their collar numbers
wow. thank you for sharing this knowledge. i felt very uneasy in the live even as they said the live is to spread awareness and not to promote.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
wow. thank you for sharing this knowledge. i felt very uneasy in the live even as they said the live is to spread awareness and not to promote.
Don't feel uneasy! police are professionals and have to keep work and personal life separate. They have to keep anything work related at work, such as they arent allowed to use the police system to look up any incidents they see as members of the public etc

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Usually when police speak through radio and their fins they use the typical Alpha Romeo, Juliet etc coding when spelling a name and place for data protection reasons. In regards to if a situation is high or not they use priority numbers so priority 1 is an emergency.

Funny Reaction Too Long Didnt Read GIF

Medusa

Have we decided if Lana is that dumb or is she trolling?
A bit of both, she's fully switched on but she's not the brightest bulb in the room.
80% of the time she's trolling, 20% of the time there's no connection between the switch and the light bulb.
Haunted House Play GIF by Reconnecting Roots