Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Yeah but she was sat there begging, so she can’t call Red anymore for that!
Was she the one who trolled a kid and was caught out? I get confused and can't keep up with who's who.

Absolutely, she's no different from Red she sits there begging and she uses her obsession and dislike for Red as a way to pull in the views and coins.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
No lives and no signs of protests or rallies 🤨 i dont like the eeriness
Suspicious Futurama GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Welcome Home Minions GIF
As harsh as this sounds, people have lost respect and no longer fear the police so giving them a little extra power will at least restore some respect. I'm not meaning that they should go in hammer and tongs with a no fs given attitude, I'm meaning train more 'trusted' law enforcement officers to use tasers etc.

The problem with prosecution is that they will get off lightly because the prisons are full to capacity so it's very unlikely they'll be given the punishment they deserve so they'll never learn and they'll just carry on re offending.

I do agree that if the army are needed it should only be when law enforcement are over run, but part of me see it as being a waste of valuable resources just for the sake of a bunch of scumbags who are running around acting like Billy big bollocks when they could train and arm all front-line officers with Tasers.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Same! Apparently loads of lives have been banned and theres a cobra meeting but I feel like it's going to get worse before it get's better

Do you think Social Media is helping, in the sense of numbers turning up because they're broadcasting it for others to see? I see it helps a fair bit because these loons are caught on Camera acting like fing idiots, but part of me feels if some didn't have phones or internet access they wouldn't bother going (if that makes sense)

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Do you think Social Media is helping, in the sense of numbers turning up because they're broadcasting it for others to see? I see it helps a fair bit because these loons are caught on Camera acting like fing idiots, but part of me feels if some didn't have phones or internet access they wouldn't bother going (if that makes sense)
I 100% get that! Its why these protests and riots are the severity it is due to media and communication through it! But unfortunately dont think it will stop people banning them, they'll just find other platforms to stream on etc