Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
This might be an unpopular opinion but Scotty is really open about being autistic, attacking him is the easiest thing Angie and co can come for because unlike most he comes on camera and says how he feels. But he does cam 2, and sit with a lot of faceless people that Angie and co do have beef with, which makes him their target. Unfortunately and unfairly he's gonna be attacked for that. Iv had a chat with Scotty in private before about accounts messaging him saying I was plm just telling him to be safe online.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Isn't it funny how they cry and call us the bullies yet say the worst s about scotty and that's fine? Hypocritical people the lot of them! While our country is going to s as well they just bully and pick on someone with autism... says it all
f is for family middle finger GIF by NETFLIX

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
This might be an unpopular opinion but Scotty is really open about being autistic, attacking him is the easiest thing Angie and co can come for because unlike most he comes on camera and says how he feels. But he does cam 2, and sit with a lot of faceless people that Angie and co do have beef with, which makes him their target. Unfortunately and unfairly he's gonna be attacked for that. Iv had a chat with Scotty in private before about accounts messaging him saying I was plm just telling him to be safe online.
I agree with what you have said. It’s unfair on Scotty to be targeted but it doesn’t surprise me that he has been

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Just be careful what you read on the Daily Mail , it's not a reputable news source. I was led to believe it was only white collar criminals being released early , those that pose no to little risk?
At this point the only thing I know 100% is that Labour are going to run this country into the ground.

Oct 24, 2023
Just be careful what you read on the Daily Mail , it's not a reputable news source. I was led to believe it was only white collar criminals being released early , those that pose no to little risk?
Iv been lead to believe that it's not. I know someone who is involved with domestics violence prosecutions and they were contacted to be made aware of the early realises of inmates with violent charges. For example someone who have sentenced to 8 years is now out soon after 6.

Specifically told it's due To these new cuts as well, not good behaviour etc.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Iv been lead to believe that it's not. I know someone who is involved with domestics violence prosecutions and they were contacted to be made aware of the early realises of inmates with violent charges. For example someone who have sentenced to 8 years is now out soon after 6.
That's standard though, isn't it? They very, very rarely serve the full sentence unless they commit further crimes inside or something.

Oct 24, 2023
At this point the only thing I know 100% is that Labour are going to run this country into the ground.
It was already ran into the ground. Things were already s. It was the lesser of two evils between Labour and Tory. Itll get worse before it gets better fixing the mistakes of the government before whiles not doubt making plenty more along the way.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Specifically told it's due To these new cuts as well, not good behaviour etc.

Surely somebody with common sense would think the ones who need releasing are the ones who've done a bit of tax fiddling :rolleyes:

Oct 24, 2023
That's standard though, isn't it? They very, very rarely serve the full sentence unless they commit further crimes inside or something.
It's nothing to do with good behaviour or normality. I edited my comment. They were specifically contacted in regards to the making room for more prisoners and warned people will be released earlier than expected. That's just one case I could give an example of.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
In response to the disorder, the government had introduced 567 additional prison places that were due to come forward at the end of the month, Alexander said.

The move comes weeks after the government announced the early release of thousands of prisoners who had served 40% of their sentence in England and Wales to solve a looming overcrowding crisis.

The new prison spaces will be in Stocken prison in Rutland and Cookham Wood young offender institution in Kent, according to the justice minister.

1000022279.png
Justice secretary says thousands of prisoners will be released early 'to avert disaster' – video Justice secretary says thousands of prisoners will be released early 'to avert disaster' – video