Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Surely somebody with common sense would think the ones who need releasing are the ones who've done a bit of tax fiddling :rolleyes:
It really needs to be people with non violent crimes in my opinion. It's literally hard to get a conviction for some things never mind not knowing how long they'll be kept inside because they need space.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Iv been lead to believe that it's not. I know someone who is involved with domestics violence prosecutions and they were contacted to be made aware of the early realises of inmates with violent charges. For example someone who have sentenced to 8 years is now out soon after 6.

Specifically told it's due To these new cuts as well, not good behaviour etc.
"Sentences of four years or more for serious violent offences and sexual offences will be automatically excluded from the early release scheme."

I've shared the source link above.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
"Sentences of four years or more for serious violent offences and sexual offences will be automatically excluded from the early release scheme."

I've shared the source link above.
I'm just going off a conversation Iv had with my friend, their organised has been contacted in regards to cases they've dealt with regarding early prison releases because of the need to make space. I can't say much more than that without doxing things 🤷‍♀️ it's just one example. And im inclined to believe my friend.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
At this point the only thing I know 100% is that Labour are going to run this country into the ground.
Think it will take some time for Labour to make any effective changes. They have 14 years of crap to sort out, think after a several months to a year if no changes occur then we can say labour is doing s but bills and decisions take time to pull together