Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
The face you pull when your name doesn't get called 🤣. This is the face I pull when all the stuck up mums win all the raffle prizes at the school fete 🤣🤣
1000071608.jpg
GIF by BBC Three

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Think it will take some time for Labour to make any effective changes. They have 14 years of crap to sort out, think after a several months to a year if no changes occur then we can say labour is doing s but bills and decisions take time to pull together
I highly doubt Labour are capable of making any real change in my opinion. Starmer was right when he said he's dad's a skilled tool maker, he created him 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I can agree this country has been in the gutters for years now, but this? This is a whole new level of fed.
Be right back, just setting up my shelter...
scared eric cartman GIF by South Park

They've been in power ... for 4 weeks, give them chance. Majority of this mess has been handed over by the 14 year of Tory Rule , change doesn't come over night. I don't love Starmer , I don't care for him but I do care about my country

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Ang has a s eating grin and she isn’t kicking off. Means only one thing, she’s been privately confirmed 😒
See I don’t think she has, I think she thought she would be confirmed tonight. To me she looked pissed off that she wasn’t confirmed. I don’t even think they were confirmed in the first place. It was their ego thinking that because Lewis was using their platform to get the word out, which I think he only done cos the views they get for controversy, they thought that they had a place.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
See I don’t think she has, I think she thought she would be confirmed tonight. To me she looked pissed off that she wasn’t confirmed. I don’t even think they were confirmed in the first place. It was their ego thinking that because Lewis was using their platform to get the word out, which I think he only done cos the views they get for controversy, they thought that they had a place.
I hope I’m wrong and you’re right luv, I do not want Ang in that house. She’d have far more eyes on her and it could grow her platform. Not good 😭