Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'd be on Twitter if I worked there 😭😭😭😭😭

berlin dominatrix GIF by Team Coco

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
There's a few jobs that I wouldn't do for every penny on this planet and that's one of them x
Honestly when it’s good it’s good, but they use OSG (operational support grade) staff way too much, who don’t have the training. CAT A wasn’t quite as bad tbh believe it or not, YOI was the worst, younger are feral 😂

Medusa

Well I'll be dammed, I didn't know Randy Roofer was Lewis, wasn't he the one who had that drama with swearing shep and ripped Tasha off when she paid him to do Tjs sensory garden after he took her cash and failed to show up and provide the materials he charged her for. 👀
I'm not sure if she received the money back from him but it was a big thing at the time.

I'm calling it now the winner isn't gonna get paid and the whole thing is going to go tits up.

Lewis couldn't arrange a piss up in a brewery so I'm shocked he's organising it.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Honestly when it’s good it’s good, but they use OSG (operational support grade) staff way too much, who don’t have the training. CAT A wasn’t quite as bad tbh believe it or not, YOI was the worst, younger are feral 😂

I just think jobs like that take a lot of patience, same with healthcare , do having the lives of others in your hands 😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Yes. I kinda like rhirhi, we've both been through major trauma and we've chatted about it before, I don't like her choice of friends though.
See I’m no fan, she’s a box hopper and stirs the pot all over. She likes just sitting in boxes. She was Fiestys bestie, and trust me, was no victim of hers, I saw her in a group chat that’s not been released.

Well I'll be dammed, I didn't know Randy Roofer was Lewis, wasn't he the one who had that drama with swearing shep and ripped Tasha off when she paid him to do Tjs sensory garden after he took her cash and failed to show up and provide the materials he charged her for. 👀
I'm not sure if she received the money back from him but it was a big thing at the time.

I'm calling it now the winner isn't gonna get paid and the whole thing is going to go tits up.

Lewis couldn't arrange a piss up in a brewery so I'm shocked he's organising it.
Yep that's him, it won't even happen.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I'm just going off a conversation Iv had with my friend, their organised has been contacted in regards to cases they've dealt with regarding early prison releases because of the need to make space. I can't say much more than that without doxing things 🤷‍♀️ it's just one example. And im inclined to believe my friend.
Also without doxing things i will be able to find out for certain on Monday but this is also the what I’ve told 🤷‍♀️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
never ever in my life did i think i’d agree with sobriety jack. Arguing with that medium woman 😬i can give anybody a reading and fill ya head full of se for a tenner
Everyone carol reads has an amputee in the family, a dead dog and someone who unalived themselves via drugs. Sometimes the dead dogs the amputee.

She also done a ghost hunt and chased everyone about a dark room with a feather duster 😭

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

Yeah but I’m sure it was all resolved and they United against SS.