Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
She is pretty, but I think she needs to get out and touch grass.
Regular Show Grass GIF by Cartoon Network

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
We want you off the app corie you racist t
Show comparison photos of him a dee dee blanchard on your live. i want a sr. Alicia did it today, i want someone doing it every day, let the world know he's a racist, but more importantly let them know he looks like a dead chubby woman who was killed by her savvy daughter in a cheap synthetic shake n go wig

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I’ve been listening to the s show the day and it’s the same as always. Defending sty behaviour. Not sulrised at anything in the slightest. Also any gardeners know how to cut a massive bramble bush without hacking ya arms to bits.
i know ive doxed my arm and diy s tattoos (i’m not arsed tho 😆)arms are hanging off
and old jacket/top/coat works best. if its too warm cut into a bolero or just cut the arms off and use the cuff on your gloves to secure together?
if you want it dead, salt into the ground around a the stem and a s load. you wont be able to grow anything in it for a while tho

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Thanks for giving me the chance to give my side of what happened, and believe me there is no way back for Barry. No second chances as far as kids go, there are too many abuse survivors amongst us for that to ever be considered.

Now I'm going to go back to being just a reader in this place (because I love it in here) and not the subject of conversation - if you all don't mind ☺️❤️
what about my gifs

Medusa

@Patty B just seen a post of everyone coming together outside NUFC stadium and seen a few more posts of it happening elsewhere , are people really coming together at last?
@Patty B Is probably down there whiping them into shape and keeping them all in check.

Seriously though this makes me proud to be a geordie and I have so much respect for everyone who is trying to make a change and come together🤎