Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I want you on my team 🤣
yes, am on your team. you guys remind me of the people i spent time with at the 'seccy' house as gemzino so fondly puts it. its a bond we'll never lose.
plus i had nick names for all um like in here; white shirt, carrie bradshaw, night-nurse, electro-shock etc.
what weapon would you feel comfortable with?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
@Patty B Is probably down there whiping them into shape and keeping them all in check.

Seriously though this makes me proud to be a geordie and I have so much respect for everyone who is trying to make a change and come together🤎
They are terrified since I got the job as Home Secretary. I’m sending everyone to jail

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
yes, am on your team. you guys remind me of the people i spent time with at the 'seccy' house as gemzino so fondly puts it. its a bond we'll never lose.
plus i had nick names for all um like in here; white shirt, carrie bradshaw, night-nurse, electro-shock etc.
what weapon would you feel comfortable with?
I love this 🤣 ohh weapon of choice, hmmm… 🤔 I’m thinking a taser, doesn’t maim but definitely takes them off their feet ⚡

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’m glad things are calmer, I just hope it’s not a calm before the storm 😕 what a time luv 🫂🩵
I definitely think it is the calm before the storm especially for us here. People haven’t travelled today, they are travelling Saturday. Police are expecting at least 7000 to turn up. Plus add in the families who are travelling to the football ground if they don’t cancel the game. I do think it will be cancelled because they don’t have the man power to police the football and also the idiots so the families have to suffer

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I definitely think it is the calm before the storm especially for us here. People haven’t travelled today, they are travelling Saturday. Police are expecting at least 7000 to turn up. Plus add in the families who are travelling to the football ground if they don’t cancel the game. I do think it will be cancelled because they don’t have the man power to police the football and also the idiots so the families have to suffer
I agree!

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I love this 🤣 ohh weapon of choice, hmmm… 🤔 I’m thinking a taser, doesn’t maim but definitely takes them off their feet ⚡
hmm, you need a hose, waterbombs, or super soaker too. get them drenched and then

X-Men Storm GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Medusa

They are terrified since I got the job as Home Secretary. I’m sending everyone to jail
I can just hear you now...

"Alreet pets, I'm not in the fettle the day mind, so everyone's gana dee as ya telt coz this country is fed. Your all gana dee some bird and eat s scran, we are gana make our country a canny one again.
Now I'm away yem so divint botha trying to call me or I'll be in a reet fettle, see yas the morn. 😭😭

Last edited:

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I can just hear you now...

"Alreet pets, I'm not in the fettle the day mind, so everyone's gana dee as ya telt coz this country is fed. Your all gana do some bird and eat s scran, we are gana make our country a canny one again.
Now I'm away yem so divint botha trying to call me or I'll be in a reet fettle, see yas the morn. 😭😭

Neet pet 😂😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
My goodness luv, that’s so many people 😭 keep us updated and stay safe 🥹🩵