Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Evening my luvs 🩵

@Anonymous how’s things with your girlfriend and her local area luv, have things calmed down?

@Patty B how are you and your husband, are things any calmer by you luv?

@2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 you haven’t checked in for a while luv, you ok?

@Grimsby gobbler 👹 I hope you’re alright and safe where you are luv 🩵 would be lovely to see you when you’re ready!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I've felt uneasy today a couple of times as the police helicopter was hovering over despite there being no rumours of protests. Last time I heard it was the July riot. I don't feel well though, so possibly just feeling a bit vulnerable!
As hard as it is, try to flip the perspective to soothe your mind a little poppet. The police are overheard, keeping an eye on things to catch anything before it sets off 🫂🩵

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
As hard as it is, try to flip the perspective to soothe your mind a little poppet. The police are overheard, keeping an eye on things to catch anything before it sets off 🫂🩵
That's a good way of looking at it, thanks Mrs D 😘
I'm as guilty as a lot of us for getting stuck inside my own head at times!
Hope you're well and had a good rest today 🥰💛

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That's a good way of looking at it, thanks Mrs D 😘
I'm as guilty as a lot of us for getting stuck inside my own head at times!
Hope you're well and had a good rest today 🥰💛
It’s such an anxious time my luv, it’s no wonder. Last night I heard a helicopter nearby and told myself just what I said to you ☺️

I’ve got my tens on and it’s cranked to the max, it’s like bolts of lightening into my body and it helps massively 🤣

electric shock GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Evening my luvs 🩵

@Anonymous how’s things with your girlfriend and her local area luv, have things calmed down?

@Grimsby gobbler 👹 I hope you’re alright and safe where you are luv 🩵 would be lovely to see you when you’re ready!
Me and her are well!!! Her whole families on edge as the whole location has been informed protests are going to happen tomorrow or Saturday which then makes me and her wonder if any other cities will as well. Is it goint to be a wolf in sheeps clothing scenario from tonight 🤔

Long as you are well!

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
We were pretty much the same, didn't have a lot, but grew up appreciating it. That's why I work my hardest now to try and give my two boys what I never had and they appreciate what they have in life. I'd give it all away in a heart beat if it meant giving them a better life though
We didn't have a lot growing up and I was accused of stealing from washing lines when I was actually bought nice things from bullies. I know my parents skinted themselves to try help me fit in and buy named stuff for me. I couldn't help but feel a guilt as the effort they made didn't stop them being awful to me.

That has made me the person I am today though. As as much as I want my kids to have the best I make sure they know branded, expensive things are not the equivalent to a happy home. I had a terrible childhood mostly but I remember certain points to this day.

I wish some understood more that life, respect and being a decent person is more valuable than a pair of trainers etc.

My kids are very grateful for what they have and understand mam cant do it all and they appreciate the word NO.

Be proud of what you have done as parents to you all ❤🤎

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Me and her are well!!! Her whole families on edge as the whole location has been informed protests are going to happen tomorrow or Saturday which then makes me and her wonder if any other cities will as well. Is it goint to be a wolf in sheeps clothing scenario from tonight 🤔

Long as you are well!
I’m glad you’re both ok luv 🩵 rumours are rife at the moment and it feels like terrorism, because people and businesses are afraid 😟 today was rumoured to be an awfully violent day and I don’t think it’s happened? I’m not fully informed granted but I saw talks of disgusting plans for today 🙅🏻‍♀️

I hope it’s just rumours for her area too and her and her family are safe 🙏🏼 Everything being so unknown is just terrifying 😔

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We didn't have a lot growing up and I was accused of stealing from washing lines when I was actually bought nice things from bullies. I know my parents skinted themselves to try help me fit in and buy named stuff for me. I couldn't help but feel a guilt as the effort they made didn't stop them being awful to me.

That has made me the person I am today though. As as much as I want my kids to have the best I make sure they know branded, expensive things are not the equivalent to a happy home. I had a terrible childhood mostly but I remember certain points to this day.

I wish some understood more that life, respect and being a decent person is more valuable than a pair of trainers etc.

My kids are very grateful for what they have and understand mam cant do it all and they appreciate the word NO.

Be proud of what you have done as parents to you all ❤🤎

I think a lot of what you see going on now comes from broken homes , people are taught respect and it was always drilled in to me. I've always taught the boys the same , be kind to others and life will be kind to you, they always help out and for the most are respectful and behave , had no major issues with either and both have sensible heads on with what they want with their future (I actually learn a lot from them too) they know love is better to have than money (unless there's a new game out 😂 😂 ) x

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
All the little businesses are suffering. The little barber shops, convenience shops, it’s just awful. Like you say it’s hard enough for people to get by and some of these little shops can’t afford to take a day off
My 8 yr old grandson was looking forward to a bus trip (I hate buses and would rather drive), into town tomorrow. He’s ASD/ADHD, so changing plans is challenging, but I’ve had to cancel it, I’m taking him nowhere near Newcastle, Durham or Sunderland. We have compromised and I’m driving to Teams first thing to hobbycraft, to probably spend a small fortune to keep him happy 😊

Silver lining for me, I need new riding boots and there is a great shop near teams.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
It’s such an anxious time my luv, it’s no wonder. Last night I heard a helicopter nearby and told myself just what I said to you ☺️

I’ve got my tens on and it’s cranked to the max, it’s like bolts of lightening into my body and it helps massively 🤣

electric shock GIF
That's you on full charge for the night then 😂 hope you manage to sleep tonight! I'm gonna get some sleep as plan on going to gym in morning and get all the feel good endorphins pumping for the day, night night to you and everyone xx

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo

electric shock GIF
i like buying flammable liquids and windproof lighters it makes me feel prepared and cosy 😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That's you on full charge for the night then 😂 hope you manage to sleep tonight! I'm gonna get some sleep as plan on going to gym in morning and get all the feel good endorphins pumping for the day, night night to you and everyone xx
I’m definitely full of charge 🤣

Get some good rest, got that training soon! Good luck at the gym too! Night night poppet ✨🩵🌙

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Evening my luvs 🩵

The moron march fizzled out before it even started thankfully. It’s Saturday that they will turn out in numbers so just enjoying these couple of days of work that he has before the madness begins 🩵🩵