Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Same. I'd suffer in silence ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Same! Although I did find it sweet when I had a message from someone on my birdie TikTok when Iโ€™d put on here about struggling with SH and they told me I wasnโ€™t alone etc. that was nice ๐Ÿฅน

However I couldnโ€™t go to anyone with my actual problems. Not even my family ๐Ÿ˜†

Same! Although I did find it sweet when I had a message from someone on my birdie TikTok when Iโ€™d put on here about struggling with SH and they told me I wasnโ€™t alone etc. that was nice ๐Ÿฅน

However I couldnโ€™t go to anyone with my actual problems. Not even my family ๐Ÿ˜†
It's cute when we have a little bit of support like that ๐ŸคŽ

Feb 29, 2024

Nothing worse then a friend who says 'ooh got something to tell you about so and so, don't tell anyone' ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

So Alex is saying he never mentioned "CP" in any live or to felicity despite telling everyone last night he did see a channel in a server dedicated to this "CP". So why did Mabel say they had a private chat about this so called channel in a server and advised him to call the police? How could this have happened if he's never saw it? Or said it?

He's making out Felicity is making it all up because she's emotional and can't relay herself properly.

head explode GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I want to put a bit of context in what I heard last night in pighams live,.. I scrolled in after hearing him slating a few cc members. (Myself included) because he had clearly been reading here and automatically assumed my post and a few other posts were about him, he then said after reading it he knew who I was - still thinking that the Alex I named in my post was him ( i mean if the shoe fits) I can categorically say Alex does not know me. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I then corrected him and he named the members he like and the ones he thought were dodgy, he mentioned Johnny and he tried to say that Johnny managed to get in here because of a few shady members, I won't name these members because its unfair when i know its bullshit, so I reminded him on that a member he had just said he 'liked' and apparently we had all turned on (chonky) personally vouched for him, but he refused to believe it and asked for proof.

I argued back and forth with him for a few minutes then miss baguette came in and then I left feeling disappointed after watching their interaction with each other, I still don't know what to make of it all because it was unexpected and i didn't realise it was still going on for over an hour after i had left.

One thing I do know, Alex is obsessed with cc and he knows as soon as he mentions cc we start posting about him and his views go up, it his way of keeping himself relevant because he can barely get over 30 views.
Why that man thinks everything is about him is beyond me.
Itโ€™s a bit narcissistic of you Alex to assume.
Does he really think we care who he likes and who he thinks is dodgy, like Iโ€™m sure I along with everyone else wonโ€™t be crying in our cornflakes anytime soon cos Alex doesnโ€™t like us ๐Ÿ˜‚

As for miss baguette, I feel kinda sad if her โ€œguilty by associationโ€ comment was about comment cafe, whether that be the thread as a whole or if she was referring to certain members. I get it that she has now gotten herself a platform and is associated with and modding for creators with a decent following, so therefore she wants to move away from comment cafe, but her frequent involvement as one of the main characters in comment cafe has helped her to get where she is ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
I thought me and miss b were cool and despite her ignoring my comments to her in lives the last few days, which I put down to being ghosted, I never thought anything of it til I watched the clip of her in Alex live ๐Ÿซค
However i have no hard feelings towards her and I wish her the best.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Hello Poppets ๐Ÿฉต Iโ€™m not able to type at the moment so Iโ€™m using text to speech. Iโ€™m still having problems with the trapped nerve in my neck but Iโ€™m taking med and using my tennis machine. No tennis machine. This is ridiculous LOL just to clear things up I am not playing tennislaugh my ass off oh do sake. As you can see I rarely use text to speech so will mostly be reacting to comments today. Sending love wish me luck for tennis I guess ๐Ÿคฃ
Hope your feeling better mrs D
Iโ€™ve been catching up on the last couple of days and was in a sty mood, but this has just had me belly laughing.
I hope your resting up xx

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Why that man thinks everything is about him is beyond me.
Itโ€™s a bit narcissistic of you Alex to assume.
Does he really think we care who he likes and who he thinks is dodgy, like Iโ€™m sure I along with everyone else wonโ€™t be crying in our cornflakes anytime soon cos Alex doesnโ€™t like us ๐Ÿ˜‚

As for miss baguette, I feel kinda sad if her โ€œguilty by associationโ€ comment was about comment cafe, whether that be the thread as a whole or if she was referring to certain members. I get it that she has now gotten herself a platform and is associated with and modding for creators with a decent following, so therefore she wants to move away from comment cafe, but her frequent involvement as one of the main characters in comment cafe has helped her to get where she is ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
I thought me and miss b were cool and despite her ignoring my comments to her in lives the last few days, which I put down to being ghosted, I never thought anything of it til I watched the clip of her in Alex live ๐Ÿซค
However i have no hard feelings towards her and I wish her the best.
I've also commented to her in lives and dm her to see if she was doing ok but no response. Maybe its cos I called out Hayley I don't know but quite frankly I'm not going to let it bother me and I also wish her the best.