Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
My favourite part of a roast dinner is roast potatoes, I don't really care about the meat I'd be gutted if I only got one spud.
You can get extra for £2.50 🤣🤣
My favourite part of a roast dinner is roast potatoes, I don't really care about the meat I'd be gutted if I only got one spud.

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Do you want to make it a kink?
Big Mouth Eyebrows GIF by NETFLIX
Okay I'm off 🙈

Jul 29, 2024
england
Why she bitching about Broccoli again? She says “if it’s on TikTok, I can talk about it”. Every few days when she gets wasted she starts ranting about broccoli. If she’s upset by it, stop talking about broccoli
I was catching up on last nights live when she was ranting at FF and she’s fing despicable! The way SHE rants and argues about her dads passing is disgusting and SHE’S the one that lacks any respect ! SHE’S the one that has told several different versions and people only get their information from her rancid trap. I could never imagine discussing my Dad in such a way. She’s a t

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
I can’t stand prince brat talking on racism , telling poc how to feel, having an opinion as a white male that hasn’t experienced racism , then did his sty poll with no poc in the live asking if what was said was racist are you fking joking I know your in here as well 👀 , ya Barely out of nappies speaking on topics you have no clue about, opinion or not , your show are not don’t try do a Luke on me are you mad … I got time today … your wutless boyfriend talking the utter most s, talking bout but this but that but nothing b , saying poc shouldn’t get mad when they are called the N word cause they call it each other , how about you stay out of poc business n mind ya own and concentrate on your own toxic relationship because it’s giving manipulation & grooming! yh I said what I said n idgaf n the videos on TT from your lives shows this … rant over good day 🤣

Last edited:

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
lukejohnmartin87 - some oddball on live. Does anyone know anything about him? He seems like a wrongun
There’s loads on him, speaking horrific things about babies, Wishing 🍇 (I didn’t wanna write the word and trigger people) on multiple women, questions around speaking to underage girls, graphic messages to teenagers. He’s defo an incel and hates women! Who’s lying did a huge exposure live on him before she was banished to the tiktok dark lands

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I was catching up on last nights live when she was ranting at FF and she’s fing despicable! The way SHE rants and argues about her dads passing is disgusting and SHE’S the one that lacks any respect ! SHE’S the one that has told several different versions and people only get their information from her rancid trap. I could never imagine discussing my Dad in such a way. She’s a t
She tarnished his memory the moment she said she shagged him.

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Prince Brat is growing on me and I love how he threw Luke under the bus. I hope it’s a real fall out. He just needs to ditch that cowboy now as he’s a creep
What grinds my gears is they always have a plethora of 'receipts' and 'behind the scenes' stories to tell but only when they ultimately fall out. Like many of the tea that gets spilled on the app, they were OK with that shady ass s behaviour whilst it was ongoing but only becomes an issue when they have a scuffle, especially when the scuffle is normally an unrelated matter to what they're 'exposing'.
I do love a good secret spill, but let's not forget they engaged in that behaviour too, for a good while.