Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Who is saying he is definitely innocent now?? 😡
I’d like a list of people doing it. Everyone adored Anthony Q Lion and there were no indications he would do what he did and everyone was shocked. It’s not ok for anyone to go round saying he has this on his phone without proof but no one can fully vouch for any f with something like that. It’s always a fing shock when something like that comes out. Horrible thought but it’s realistic

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I’d like a list of people doing it. Everyone adored Anthony Q Lion and there were no indications he would do what he did and everyone was shocked. It’s not ok for anyone to go round saying he has this on his phone without proof but no one can fully vouch for any f with something like that. It’s always a fing shock when something like that comes out. Horrible thought but it’s realistic
I completely agree!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
No , just in messages with my CC Niglela Lawson teaching me to do poached eggs (better than normal!)

GIF by Shameless
Just me teaching you how to feed @Anonymous more than turkey dinosaurs 👹

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
It always goes silent in here when I rant. I'll assume use are enjoying the sun and iv not cleared the room again.

All I'm saying is be careful who you defend and befriend.

Flipping Passing Through GIF by Eternal Family
who you ranting about girl, am doing all my daughters washing her machines broke, she's completely took the piss she's stripped her beds and sent that round as well, three bin bags she bought round😫

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
It's so bad Iv told 2 pumps 3 things she needs to buy today! That she needs to start ordering her snacks from Poundland online, seasoning & makeup s. I'm bad for everyone's bank balance 😭
Stop telling everyone I’m trying to become you. I’m very easily influenced. I remember buying CBD gummies to sleep because you recommended it. It’s getting weird now

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
who you ranting about girl, am doing all my daughters washing her machines broke, she's completely took the piss she's stripped her beds and sent that round as well, three bin bags she bought round😫
If people were watching lives they'd they no. If they didn't I don't feel comfortable saying because it seems to always be me calling out people and I'm getting the brunt of it all 👀 let's generalise it 😂

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It's so bad Iv told 2 pumps 3 things she needs to buy today! That she needs to start ordering her snacks from Poundland online, seasoning & makeup s. I'm bad for everyone's bank balance 😭

Have you seen flying tiger??? 😱😱😱

They’ve a lot more in stores!

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
around the time Brigham was gaslighting Felicity and causing her distress by withholding the proof she asked for, which he claimed to have. I do remember Brigham saying in a live he had files on that particular group and intended to expose them all (it was supposed to happen on a Sunday). However, the expose never happened. I don't know if he was spooked, but I do remember him saying (later on) he was sent something and had to delete it. He didn't elaborate on what it was from what I recall.

this was many months ago. to quote the late Queen's famous 'recollections may vary'

Last edited: