Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
What grinds my gears is they always have a plethora of 'receipts' and 'behind the scenes' stories to tell but only when they ultimately fall out. Like many of the tea that gets spilled on the app, they were OK with that shady ass s behaviour whilst it was ongoing but only becomes an issue when they have a scuffle, especially when the scuffle is normally an unrelated matter to what they're 'exposing'.
I do love a good secret spill, but let's not forget they engaged in that behaviour too, for a good while.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 exactly I don’t trust any of them I witnessed what he did to P & T when he tried his hardest to be in that group of people and the baiting he did to others now he’s upset please I don’t wanna hear it bs

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Prince Brat is growing on me and I love how he threw Luke under the bus. I hope it’s a real fall out. He just needs to ditch that cowboy now as he’s a creep
He's a pious wee t.
Nene Leakes GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
What grinds my gears is they always have a plethora of 'receipts' and 'behind the scenes' stories to tell but only when they ultimately fall out. Like many of the tea that gets spilled on the app, they were OK with that shady ass s behaviour whilst it was ongoing but only becomes an issue when they have a scuffle, especially when the scuffle is normally an unrelated matter to what they're 'exposing'.
I do love a good secret spill, but let's not forget they engaged in that behaviour too, for a good while.
Yeah, he was calling Pearl a dirty Alkie yesterday ( which she is) but then his creepy "boyfriend" let slip that Ben 10 is a recovering alcoholic himself. He's a 2 faced wee t who was happy to have them all in his corner when trying to build his wee platform. He'll be back in their pockets soon enough.

Feb 27, 2024
Yeah, he was calling Pearl a dirty Alkie yesterday ( which she is) but then his creepy "boyfriend" let slip that Ben 10 is a recovering alcoholic himself. He's a 2 faced wee t who was happy to have them all in his corner when trying to build his wee platform. He'll be back in their pockets soon enough.
He’s a recovering alcoholic? Wtf. I thought his tipple was panda pops

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Why are people going live and confidently saying that Alex definitely doesnt have anything inappropriate on his device?

Now I'm not saying he does or he doesn't. But this is a man whose story has changed several times In the last 48 hours.

A man who has made inappropriate comments about child abuse, who has sexually harassed women, threatened people, let trolls threaten to a people and his closest app friend is Kat. Kat who doxed children, threaten to hurt Lucy rose & Brian's kids 🤮, let her own child join in on plm activities.

Need I say more? When someone shows you their character don't question it. He's showed us exactly who he is. Do not confidently defend a man you've never met, haven't saw a recent photo of and got upset that his girlfriend was on camera doing diamond art 👀

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Why are people going live and confidently saying that Alex definitely doesnt have anything inappropriate on his device?

Now I'm not saying he does or he doesn't. But this is a man whose story has changed several times In the last 48 hours.

A man who has made inappropriate comments about child abuse, who has sexually harassed women, threatened people, let trolls threaten to a people and his closest app friend is Kat. Kat who doxed children, threaten to hurt Lucy rose & Brian's kids 🤮, let her own child join in on plm activities.

Need I say more? When someone shows you their character don't question it. He's showed us exactly who he is. Do not confidently defend a man you've never met, haven't saw a recent photo of and got upset that his girlfriend was on camera doing diamond art 👀
I’m sure a lot of prominent men/women defended Saville when the allegations first came about ‘he would never, he’s helped so many people’ 🙄 look how well that turned out

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I have one more point too.

When the rumours came out that Alex had behaved inappropriately behind the scenes in relation to sexual texts, everyone believed it without proof despite not seeing him behave like that before .

When the rumours came out that he's racist in private, something we hadn't yet saw proof off, people believed it.

Now there's rumours he's saw inappropriate images of children and might have them on his device on the files he's already told everyone he keeps. Where we have saw him make statements about children inappropriately, people can confidently say he'd never done it and his devices are clean? Despite this one time we've actually all saw him make comments of a similar nature.

Now I'm not the law, it's not up to me to decide if he did or didn't. My opinion is somewhere in the middle. I believe he's told people he's saw it. Because he said it. But i just urge people to stop blindly defending him.

Last edited: