Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I burnt my eyebrows at 15 and because of that everyone knew I smoked 🤣🤣

Smoke Smoking GIF by HULU

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Took me a bit because I’m 3 doses of meds in 😩🤎 I often need a day or two to process my thoughts and be able to verbalise them, which is so frustrating when you want to talk about how you feel 😭
I think I’ve twigged what the uncomfortable feeling is. I’m worried that there will be a back and forth from here and those who’ve left. It will likely escalate with each action/reaction. People naturally tend to chose sides, which could lead to bickering/drama.

Ultimately, it could change this community 😕 I can’t really verbalise it properly and so have done the gist but this is my worry 😟

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I burnt my eyebrows at 15 and because of that everyone knew I smoked 🤣🤣

I come from the ERA of zero fs , there was a lad in our year , we must have been 14/15 and the spray hair cans of colour were in all the shops at the time , school hated it , banned it etc , one lad in the year covered his hair in this bright green coloured hair spray outside the off license before school one day , stupid prick then lit a ciggy , rather than feeling sorry for him the Head made paramedics attend to make sure he was ok and he spent the next 6 weeks in isolation until his hair few back 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Bets on getting blocked next time you go in Brighams by Mata Hari
Season 3 Nbc GIF by Manifest
Shouldn’t have outed your TikTok name today. You’d have been safe due to confusion. Let’s test it though. Someone say something terrible about Alex so he goes live for 3 days saying “this is the thing,right…..”

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I think I’ve twigged what the uncomfortable feeling is. I’m worried that there will be a back and forth from here and those who’ve left. It will likely escalate with each action/reaction. People naturally tend to chose sides, which could lead to bickering/drama.

Ultimately, it could change this community 😕 I can’t really verbalise it properly and so have done the gist but this is my worry 😟
If it makes you feel any better, I think sides get chosen when your blocked by the opposite side 😭 I’m happy to say no more but I’m arguing with a fake baked goods item 😂

Medusa

All I'm going to say is, I don't call people out for no reason.

If people want to pass the buck or play down the s they did then that shows me I was right to trust my gut, it's just a shame because people have been hurt, and I hope more people don't end up being hurt. 🤎
people's true colours will shine through eventually.

Feb 29, 2024
What on earth is going on here 🙄
I come from the ERA of zero fs , there was a lad in our year , we must have been 14/15 and the spray hair cans of colour were in all the shops at the time , school hated it , banned it etc , one lad in the year covered his hair in this bright green coloured hair spray outside the off license before school one day , stupid prick then lit a ciggy , rather than feeling sorry for him the Head made paramedics attend to make sure he was ok and he spent the next 6 weeks in isolation until his hair few back 😭
Thats a hard lesson to learn, poor kid!!

EverWandering

Mar 17, 2024
UK

It’s uncomfortable because it could potentially be a back and forth between what once was one community that had respect for one another.

I hope the respect returns and people can go their separate ways without any 💩 being slung.

As I’ve always said, I wish those who have left the forum well.

I hope this forum keeps up the good work calling live streamers out who are any form of ‘ists’.

Personally I prefer to do that with my personal morals in tact ❤️

This will soon blow over 🤗

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
What on earth is going on here 🙄

Thats a hard lesson to learn, poor kid!!

It was out in seconds , no lasting damage. Thankfully some of us had `some` common sense , he was more gutted because he was hoping the hair colour would get him sent home for the day , not isolation for 6 weeks. Apart from a bit of missing hair he had no damage and wasn't harmed thankfully

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
If it makes you feel any better, I think sides get chosen when your blocked by the opposite side 😭 I’m happy to say no more but I’m arguing with a fake baked goods item 😂
You’re right poppet and it’s upset many of us 😞

You have every right to react when someone does something to you/says something about you luv 🩵 I’m not a passive aggressive person and in no way would I ever want to stifle any of you. I do apologise if my comment came across like that 🙅🏻‍♀️

I would always be direct and say something to someone outright, so never worry about there being a passive meaning to my comments. You’ve always been savage with a heart, like many of you here and I care a lot about you all 🤎

I don’t want you getting hurt, I don’t want anyone getting upset but we’re not in Disney Land and s happens in real life 😕

Feb 29, 2024
It was out in seconds , no lasting damage. Thankfully some of us had `some` common sense , he was more gutted because he was hoping the hair colour would get him sent home for the day , not isolation for 6 weeks. Apart from a bit of missing hair he had no damage and wasn't harmed thankfully
A lad in a science lesson cut my middle daughters hair and she smacked him 🤣 The teacher said 'of all the people in the class you chose to cut her hair' 🤣🤣 she's a typical middle child and don't take no s 🤣