Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

To all of you luvs, please don’t ever think any of my comments have an indirect meaning. I would always be direct 🙏🏼 please come chat to me, if I’ve upset you unintentionally 🩵 I’m a big over thinker, so I’m very understanding with that sort of thing 🫂
I understand exactly what you are trying to say, and I agree with what you have said.

As far as I'm concerned I've said my bit and i have nothing more to say about it, I don't have any issues with anyone else who had chosen to walk away from CC my post was only aimed at one ex member and I had valid reasons for how I was feeling and i couldn't remain silent any longer.

I had a lot of respect for the other members who have left and I still do, I won't hold it against them for cutting ties with cc as they have their own reasons for wanting to leave, and I do wish them well and I mean that sincerely.

I hope the thread can return back to normal soon and I understand the only way that will happen is by not mentioning those who have left.

We can still feel hurt and miss those who are no longer part of the fourm because that's human nature especially when people had made bonds with ex members, but speaking about it will only damped the mood and bring negativity.

I'm sure no one thinks you are being passive aggressive Mrs D you have a huge heart and you're also hurting, I'm sure everyone can see that. 🩵🤎🩵

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Anthony Johnson Applause GIF by Originals

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’d never think that, I’ve always seen you say something directly to people, even if it’s not something you’re comfortable with.

I agree with you, I’ve said how I feel, and I’m done! Tbh it’s just not the relevant to me to go on about any further. That said, I can’t/don’t speak for anyone but myself.

We have a great community/group/I dunno what to call us lol, so I’m sure it’ll settle in good time.
This really means a lot luv, thank you and I respect how you feel also 🩵

I really do think community fits us well 🥰 We’re sadly going through some changes at the moment and missing a few links but with a little time, we’ll be ok 😪

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Nan, I didn’t take your comment in any way, I just tried to be a tiny bit funny to make you feel less awkward. Usually I just say my piece and then stfu. But if things happen on TikTok, I talk about it here. Is it really bad to admit that I’ve been sending non stop laughing voice notes to Judas about this? Maybe I am dead inside 😭 I don’t think she can hurt or upset me. I’ve said stuff bout her, I don’t have a problem with her saying anything about me. Angies going to have to get really drunk rn for me to focus on other forms of entertainment 😭
Nan 🥹

I’m genuinely relieved you’re not upset and I don’t think there’s anything wrong with feeling how you do luv 🤷🏻‍♀️I wish I could react that way and not deep everything 💀 I’ve often said to our Judas, that I find it very frustrating thinking too deep/getting too emotional.

Ironically, I think Miss B may feel similar to you and so hopefully, this wee fire doesn’t get too hot 🔥

p.s you always have me giggling 🤭

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Hayley you dunce, it's nothing to do with who anyone on here mods for, everyone is entitled to mod for whoever they like, you're reading snippets and twisting it you pleb.
Oh I take it that she’s referring to my comment 🤦🏽‍♀️
Hayley trust me I’m the last person to get vexed by someone from comment cafe modding for people, personally I won’t even mod for my partner and I don’t ever have mods when I go live on my main account, mainly cos I love to troll the trolls like I do in my comment section 🤣
Comment cafe can be a great asset for people who would love to have a platform and I think both Miss Baguette and Mrs Doubtfire have done amazing things on TikTok with the content they have put out.
I do feel a little 🤏🏼 peeved when creators take bits of what’s said and turn it into something that isn’t, especially when it’s something I have said and it’s twisted against someone who I like and respect.