Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
To all of you luvs, please don’t ever think any of my comments have an indirect meaning. I would always be direct 🙏🏼 please come chat to me, if I’ve upset you unintentionally 🩵 I’m a big over thinker, so I’m very understanding with that sort of thing 🫂

Everyone knows you don't have a bad bone in your body Mrs D x

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
To all of you luvs, please don’t ever think any of my comments have an indirect meaning. I would always be direct 🙏🏼 please come chat to me, if I’ve upset you unintentionally 🩵 I’m a big over thinker, so I’m very understanding with that sort of thing 🫂

I’d never think that, I’ve always seen you say something directly to people, even if it’s not something you’re comfortable with.

I agree with you, I’ve said how I feel, and I’m done! Tbh it’s just not the relevant to me to go on about any further. That said, I can’t/don’t speak for anyone but myself.

We have a great community/group/I dunno what to call us lol, so I’m sure it’ll settle in good time.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Who dis? It’s a thread which was started yesterday. Poster is from Devon
I swear to god it’s not me before anyone thinks it. I haven’t been commenting in lives or posts. I think I’ve given one post a 💀 emoji in the past week. I’m really lazy atm 😭 plus I think we all know I’m too gobby to not say it under my own fake profile 😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I swear to god it’s not me before anyone thinks it. I haven’t been commenting in lives or posts. I think I’ve given one post a 💀 emoji in the past week. I’m really lazy atm 😭 plus I think we all know I’m too gobby to not say it under my own fake profile 😂😂
It's also not me either Iv got blue eyes

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Who dis? It’s a thread which was started yesterday. Poster is from Devon
Not me anyways I'm from Luton

Funny Face Lol GIF

Feb 27, 2024

I just replied ‘harsh’ and that’s how the thread has been left. Weird

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
It was out in seconds , no lasting damage. Thankfully some of us had `some` common sense , he was more gutted because he was hoping the hair colour would get him sent home for the day , not isolation for 6 weeks. Apart from a bit of missing hair he had no damage and wasn't harmed thankfully
When I was at school the teachers would have lit a cigarette off your hair then sat back and laughed at you for being so fing stupid. FAFO 👀🤣

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
You’re right poppet and it’s upset many of us 😞

You have every right to react when someone does something to you/says something about you luv 🩵 I’m not a passive aggressive person and in no way would I ever want to stifle any of you. I do apologise if my comment came across like that 🙅🏻‍♀️

I would always be direct and say something to someone outright, so never worry about there being a passive meaning to my comments. You’ve always been savage with a heart, like many of you here and I care a lot about you all 🤎

I don’t want you getting hurt, I don’t want anyone getting upset but we’re not in Disney Land and s happens in real life 😕
Nan, I didn’t take your comment in any way, I just tried to be a tiny bit funny to make you feel less awkward. Usually I just say my piece and then stfu. But if things happen on TikTok, I talk about it here. Is it really bad to admit that I’ve been sending non stop laughing voice notes to Judas about this? Maybe I am dead inside 😭 I don’t think she can hurt or upset me. I’ve said stuff bout her, I don’t have a problem with her saying anything about me. Angies going to have to get really drunk rn for me to focus on other forms of entertainment 😭

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
No clue, though their chosen profile picture is 😍.

I reckon it's just someone wanting to start s. Weird random place to have the opinion, only post they've ever made, baiting...

David Tennant GIF by Doctor Who
Mouldy is a word that Angie and Pearl use to refer to her, I think we can assume it’s one of their weird lot.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Can someone pleas dumb this down for me? wtf is going on? 😂😂😂 Wdf is green eyes?
Someone made a whole new thread to slate Miss Baguette, but they've made no other comments/posts/any activity on here at all despite having been a member since mid-July. They are sussy-mcsuss pants and likely a cult member, a mushroom hunter or a rhino chaser trying to stir s up.