Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Well I have officially been discharged, I'm absolutely over the moon very rarely will anyone see me cry (I'm an ugly crier-proper ugly) but I'm so pleased I was wearing waterproof mascara because i was a complete mess, I was already given the all-clear in December but after today I can now get back to the person I used to be without having that uncertainty of it returning.

Apart from a couple of members on here I've kept my diagnosis to myself mainly because my way of dealing with things is by not dwelling on them plus I'm no good at receiving sympathy, I get by mainly by using humour and I'd much rather someone tell me to put my glad rags on because we are hitting the tiles than them sitting holding my hand crying -I really don't like people being sad.

I know tensions have been high on here lately but regardless of what's going on I just like to take this opportunity to say, I beg each and everyone of you to please get yourself checked especially if you're concerned about something, don't be a fool by putting it off because cancer doesn't wait around for anyone and it doesn't discriminate, I spent most of my life thinking I was invincible and it proved me wrong.

I'm one of the lucky ones and sadly a beautiful family member wasn't, we carry the brca gene. (i dont want to say which relative because i know how sick and cruel some people on the app can be) I don't want to ram my advice down people's throats all I'm asking is please don't take your life for granted because it's way too precious.

I don't want to scare people either because I was extremely fortunate to still be able do the things I enjoyed and i lived a relatively normal life even when i was undergoing treatment and numerous surgeries, I'm not saying it's easy by any means but there's so many people who don't attend their cancer screenings out of fear, has my life changed? Absolutely, but cancer didn't and doesn't define me, in fact it's made me stronger and even though I had a cracking pair of tits before my diagnosis, I have an incredible pair now. (○)(○)

Don't think you're invincible guys because trust me life has it's ways of humbling you.

Rant over you may now all get back to what you were doing.

Celebrations pending until the weekend and thank you to everyone for your lovely messages i appreciate them all. 🤎🤎🤎
Thanks Thank You GIF by Rory
This is absolutely incredible news darling, I’m so very happy for you 🥹 sending you the biggest hug, what a time you’ve been through 🩵🫡

I wish I had seen this before my recent comment, been stuck in notes.app for ages and would’ve delayed for an hour or two 😬

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I getcha all have your opinions I wanted to do this cause this cannot continue and If I'm gonna talk on this app I need to be doing something to actually help with the situation so I know myself I didn't just sit and let this shiz continue without having to fight against them
I haven't caught up on posts after this one, but a lotta lotta lot of people tried to do something when they were very active and being were freely being absolutely vile. They've been reported to the police as individuals and as a group, tiktok have been contacted, accounts have been blocked, awarenesses were held constantly, they were shunned all ways possible. It did nothing. The only thing that ever made them chill out and do off was they got bored of it themselves.

I'm not saying don't try, I'm just saying it's not as easy as we think it should be to get pure wrong uns off the internet.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Well I have officially been discharged, I'm absolutely over the moon very rarely will anyone see me cry (I'm an ugly crier-proper ugly) but I'm so pleased I was wearing waterproof mascara because i was a complete mess, I was already given the all-clear in December but after today I can now get back to the person I used to be without having that uncertainty of it returning.

Apart from a couple of members on here I've kept my diagnosis to myself mainly because my way of dealing with things is by not dwelling on them plus I'm no good at receiving sympathy, I get by mainly by using humour and I'd much rather someone tell me to put my glad rags on because we are hitting the tiles than them sitting holding my hand crying -I really don't like people being sad.

I know tensions have been high on here lately but regardless of what's going on I just like to take this opportunity to say, I beg each and everyone of you to please get yourself checked especially if you're concerned about something, don't be a fool by putting it off because cancer doesn't wait around for anyone and it doesn't discriminate, I spent most of my life thinking I was invincible and it proved me wrong.

I'm one of the lucky ones and sadly a beautiful family member wasn't, we carry the brca gene. (i dont want to say which relative because i know how sick and cruel some people on the app can be) I don't want to ram my advice down people's throats all I'm asking is please don't take your life for granted because it's way too precious.

I don't want to scare people either because I was extremely fortunate to still be able do the things I enjoyed and i lived a relatively normal life even when i was undergoing treatment and numerous surgeries, I'm not saying it's easy by any means but there's so many people who don't attend their cancer screenings out of fear, has my life changed? Absolutely, but cancer didn't and doesn't define me, in fact it's made me stronger and even though I had a cracking pair of tits before my diagnosis, I have an incredible pair now. (○)(○)

Don't think you're invincible guys because trust me life has it's ways of humbling you.

Celebrations pending until the weekend and thank you to everyone for your lovely messages i appreciate them all. 🤎🤎🤎
That's fabulous!!! I'm so happy for you

Medusa

This is absolutely incredible news darling, I’m so very happy for you 🥹 sending you the biggest hug, what a time you’ve been through 🩵🫡

I wish I had seen this before my recent comment, been stuck in notes.app for ages and would’ve delayed for an hour or two 😬
Oh, thank you Mrs D, 🤎🩵🤎
I'm just reading your post now, I may have a few questions though... shocker! 😁

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
That's why we went through it and asked if there is proof of who they are and what they have done!! People have been taken off as I'm aware people were just shouting names for the sake of it
The majority of the PLM, crackden, sugar stuff is very long winded and complicated to understand if you wasn’t around at the time it was happening, and proof would of been available at the time but most of that has been lost due to people leaving the app and some just cannot be proven (with the example of images as it would be illegal for anyone to have them)
People get mentioned and there wrongdoings discussed as and when they pop up, people change accounts or have multiple accounts that nobody can know until they speak on it

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere

Way To Go Applause GIF

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron

I can’t tell you how much this has cheered me up! It’s easy to lose sight of the important things in life, and not to take care of ourselves.

Now you can throw your glad rags on, and get out and LIVE.

You’re amazing 😻

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com

Oh I’m so proud of you!! Sending you lots of love and hugs! This is the news I wish I could’ve heard my Nan say, but every time I hear someone getting the all-clear, I think of her. Every victory gives me hope for this world, there’s good in so many things we do, unfortunately there are rotten apples in every basket, but the quicker we throw them away, the healthier the bunch will be. Here’s to hoping you have a long and prosperous journey ahead! ❤️❤️❤️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I’m really sorry to have to reveal this but a video has been uploaded on Tree’s page. It features a screenshot of a joke made by @Birdie and that being the reason for her being blocked.

IMG_6602.jpeg

Those who reacted (myself included), were then put on blast for laughing. I can only speak for myself here but it’s really sad I feel the need to defend myself. Humour is subjective, we all know this.

One of my favourite jokes from Gavin & Stacey, was when Nessa was talking about not seeing her best friend Carol:

“For all I know she could've been sex trafficked out of here. I doubt it mind, she was bigger than me.”

That line always made me chuckle and was why I found the joke referred to, as funny. I think it’s absolutely insane to insinuate the joke, should in any way be taken as literal. If they had a genuine grievance, why not reach out privately? Posting publicly feels like selective outrage and virtue signalling.

We’ve always had dark humour in CC, many of us and those who’ve left, have made funny jokes - often very close to the edge. Should we take those as literal also or did we all enjoy a comedic lenience, that now seems to be misplaced?

Many of us have wished them all well and spoken of our upset and hurt over this split. We haven’t been digging through comments to react after the fact or spin some strange narrative.

I can’t believe it’s gotten to the level of making social media posts about CC. It sounds like she may be dedicating a video to each of us, about being blocked but I could be wrong. It’s a shame she couldn’t just reach out and talk to us 💔

This was sent to me by someone else, as I am of course blocked. I won’t be revealing the source but I fear they may soon be blocked also. It’s possible they might have been set up to see this, by remaining unblocked and feeling pressured to pass it on.
see paul dunne GIF

Season 3 GIF by Our Cartoon President

the craft witches GIF by Suze Perlov

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I’m really sorry to have to reveal this but a video has been uploaded on Tree’s page. It features a screenshot of a joke made by @Birdie and that being the reason for her being blocked.

IMG_6602.jpeg

Those who reacted (myself included), were then put on blast for laughing. I can only speak for myself here but it’s really sad I feel the need to defend myself. Humour is subjective, we all know this.

One of my favourite jokes from Gavin & Stacey, was when Nessa was talking about not seeing her best friend Carol:

“For all I know she could've been sex trafficked out of here. I doubt it mind, she was bigger than me.”

That line always made me chuckle and was why I found the joke referred to, as funny. I think it’s absolutely insane to insinuate the joke, should in any way be taken as literal. If they had a genuine grievance, why not reach out privately? Posting publicly feels like selective outrage and virtue signalling.

We’ve always had dark humour in CC, many of us and those who’ve left, have made funny jokes - often very close to the edge. Should we take those as literal also or did we all enjoy a comedic lenience, that now seems to be misplaced?

Many of us have wished them all well and spoken of our upset and hurt over this split. We haven’t been digging through comments to react after the fact or spin some strange narrative.

I can’t believe it’s gotten to the level of making social media posts about CC. It sounds like she may be dedicating a video to each of us, about being blocked but I could be wrong. It’s a shame she couldn’t just reach out and talk to us 💔

This was sent to me by someone else, as I am of course blocked. I won’t be revealing the source but I fear they may soon be blocked also. It’s possible they might have been set up to see this, by remaining unblocked and feeling pressured to pass it on.
For some reason the video didn’t attach, here it is.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723471210-compressed.mov

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire

We don't know each other on here or tiktok but just want to say this is amazing news and I'm really happy for you 🥹 Hope you have the best celebrations at the weekend.... Live your life to the max! 🥰🤗🥰

Feb 27, 2024

IMG_6602.jpeg

I’m not going to defend myself, as IT WAS A JOKE!! There’s plenty been said by some members who have left which could be thought of as risky or dark humour. Nobody is better than any other! Throwing your previous ‘friends’ under the bus is really sty behaviour. I see some of you in lives asking to be mod and if that’s the way you’ve chosen to go then fine, but don’t try to drag others down on here.