Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Why would you block someone on a private account, then make a video addressing them? That’s wild to me 🤷‍♀️

As for the PLM comment that was made, honestly have a day off! Nothing in here, remotely indicates to anyone being PLM, if they are, I don’t know, therefore don’t give two shiny ses. I can’t control who I talk to on an anon profile, if people are decent to me, I give the same energy back.

Time some stop making excuses, and just move on. I’m proud of everyone here, who isn’t making snidey videos, or clapping back on TikTok, shows the moral high ground, everything started here, so should end here.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’m really sorry to have to reveal this but a video has been uploaded on Tree’s page. It features a screenshot of a joke made by @Birdie and that being the reason for her being blocked.

IMG_6602.jpeg

Those who reacted (myself included), were then put on blast for laughing. I can only speak for myself here but it’s really sad I feel the need to defend myself. Humour is subjective, we all know this.

One of my favourite jokes from Gavin & Stacey, was when Nessa was talking about not seeing her best friend Carol:

“For all I know she could've been sex trafficked out of here. I doubt it mind, she was bigger than me.”

That line always made me chuckle and was why I found the joke referred to, as funny. I think it’s absolutely insane to insinuate the joke, should in any way be taken as literal. If they had a genuine grievance, why not reach out privately? Posting publicly feels like selective outrage and virtue signalling.

We’ve always had dark humour in CC, many of us and those who’ve left, have made funny jokes - often very close to the edge. Should we take those as literal also or did we all enjoy a comedic lenience, that now seems to be misplaced?

Many of us have wished them all well and spoken of our upset and hurt over this split. We haven’t been digging through comments to react after the fact or spin some strange narrative.

I can’t believe it’s gotten to the level of making social media posts about CC. It sounds like she may be dedicating a video to each of us, about being blocked but I could be wrong. It’s a shame she couldn’t just reach out and talk to us 💔

This was sent to me by someone else, as I am of course blocked. I won’t be revealing the source but I fear they may soon be blocked also. It’s possible they might have been set up to see this, by remaining unblocked and feeling pressured to pass it on.
😐

It wasn’t even an “i hope” they’ve been situation.

This is what I get for caring about a couple of missing women’s welfare 😭

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
For some reason the video didn’t attach, here it is.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723471210-compressed.mov

That video is so overdramatic - she could have just blocked them and been done with it. 😭

It's okay not to like strangers on the internet.

Bandit Wood Chipper GIF by JC Property Professionals

Feb 29, 2024
Thanks guys for your messages I am grateful for every single one of them, I won't quote your posts as I don't want to flood the thread.
You're all an amazing bunch of people and I appreciate it. 🤎🤎
So happy for you, the anxiety and stress for you and your family now I hope can pass. Also so brave for you to share this. Ladies make sure you get your boobies checked and have your smears. Honestly it can save your life! Have you plans to celebrate 🤗🤗

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
For some reason the video didn’t attach, here it is.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1723471210-compressed.mov
i saw this last night (meds) and was unsure of what was going on. i get it now. this one makes me:(. i mustn't be blocked (probably because i have no idea whats going on and STILL haven't found that left earphone @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 ) i'm still not 100 on what's gone on. i got that baguette was pissed/offended and that people were pissed/offended due to the timing and concerns for m.b's safety but i don't get where the group/lines were drawn?

OMFG everyone loves me, am not blocked. i'm not even a libra
hahahhahahaha @Alicia i'm prettiest

Dance Dancing GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
The original reason people left was because of the reaction to baguette and facts live. Fact came in here almost immediately acknowledging people felt uncomfortable.

Baguette doubled down and made out everyone was wrong for having an opinion, her and her friends left and that was it.

The live was in bad taste, but people here were made to feel stupid for caring and pointing out it could backfire.

Now the reason they've left is because of comments made after they've already left?

They can be upset about things that's valid I won't make them feel stupid for being offended by something like they did us.

I genuinely don't understand why people can't just leave? What's the need to run to people like Alex or make videos vilifying someone for one comment as a way to justify why they left.

It's a shame cause I had alot of time for some people, I just cannot be getting that irate over strangers online.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
i saw this last night (meds) and was unsure of what was going on. i get it now. this one makes me:(. i mustn't be blocked (probably because i have no idea whats going on and STILL haven't found that left earphone @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 ) i'm still not 100 on what's gone on. i got that baguette was pissed/offended and that people were pissed/offended due to the timing and concerns for m.b's safety but i don't get where the group/lines were drawn?

OMFG everyone loves me, am not blocked. i'm not even a libra
hahahhahahaha @Alicia i'm prettiest

Dance Dancing GIF
You are zoöoöoöted and I love it 🤣 I’ll explain when you come down 🫨