Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
So after watching that Tenerife Toms live in the am and Paige telling everyone she had a degree 22 times. Iv just watched Hayley's video, and something stood out to me.

She said this man is taking photos of her children from her discord. This is the same discord that quirky queen Jules got into that was promoted as a safe space. It absolutely baffles me the lack of self awareness to be posting your kids in a discord where you're unaware of who's in it, then getting upset about it. I genuinely have no idea why she would post her kids in the discord after the worry it caused people when jules was in there.

Again we know I'm big on internet safety but I encourage anyone in there not to post anything personal at all. Because it's not a safe space and it hasn't been for months.
She was on live earlier asking for his name and offering £500 saying she's going to the police, in the next breath she's accusing him of all sorts and being on the register. All her fans are now on his live giving him s.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She was on live earlier asking for his name and offering £500 saying she's going to the police, in the next breath she's accusing him of all sorts and being on the register. All her fans are now on his live giving him s.
It's very strange. Yeah, being spoken about online every day can't be nice. But i really don't understand the whole putting photos of her kids in the discord especially after the quirky queen drama. Because even though I don't like Hayley I did ask someone to warn her about what quirky queen and what the people she hung around with do with images of peoples kids and to encourage people to be safe.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
So I commented in DG live asking him not to judge how a victim should act after a a! Since he insinuated JC couldn’t have done it since the girl accepted a lift the next day. His mod jumped straight on me and muted me before I could reply… that lot really ride that stringbean so hard
Ffs, I get defending your mate but that’s not ok. Glad he’s making money off all this though, his contents so good now 🙃 the t

Sarah dog mum

Jul 13, 2024
England
Why do people think tenerife tom is dhb he sounds nothing like him and I think dhb would show his face

Oct 24, 2023
And from Hayley's video it seems like the discord that was once advertised as a small safe space even though quirky queen got in there is one you now have to pay Hayley's TikTok subscription to get invite link so that's how the mans got the link to get in.

If she's sharing photos of her kids it's then inviting people to feel safe enough to do that as well when it's actually just a discord full of random subscribers that she doesn't really know.

Jul 29, 2024
england
So I commented in DG live asking him not to judge how a victim should act after a a! Since he insinuated JC couldn’t have done it since the girl accepted a lift the next day. His mod jumped straight on me and muted me before I could reply… that lot really ride that stringbean so hard
This is the thing, if the girl has lied then she should definitely face consequences but how do they all know for sure, the girl could’ve took it back because she’s scared….if it is true I can’t imagine how she must be feeling and this is exactly why these type of allegations should go to the police and be dealt with properly not plastered all over social media

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Birdman was probably picking up animal poo or feeding his zoo 👹
i've got a rare catch for him but the b is struggling, does DG still have his van?

illyana9 giphyupload GIF

Plurima omnia vidi, sed rhinocerotum muscam non vidi

Feb 29, 2024
The other day I seen a local FB group advertised an app called Peanut. And told local mums to join as people who live local can meet up for coffe/chat. It's like a dating app where you can find local mothers to make friends. I was gob smacked and did put a comment regarding strangers knowing what area you live in and what children you've got. People must be bonkers!!

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
It's very strange. Yeah, being spoken about online every day can't be nice. But i really don't understand the whole putting photos of her kids in the discord especially after the quirky queen drama. Because even though I don't like Hayley I did ask someone to warn her about what quirky queen and what the people she hung around with do with images of peoples kids and to encourage people to be safe.
I've come to the conclusion she thrives off it all, that del guy and the Scottish woman allegedly done stuff too, so why would you then stick your kids pics up and continue to say the area you live. It baffles me

Oct 24, 2023
I've come to the conclusion she thrives off it all, that del guy and the Scottish woman allegedly done stuff too, so why would you then stick your kids pics up and continue to say the area you live. It baffles me
Exactly, she has no regards to her own safety. I find her quite immature for an older woman. Never kind karma kas and going to raise awareness of her being cyber stalked tonight. Despite it being someone she's let in her discord and he's taken content she's posted publicly and discussed 😭