Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Snels slagging us off, the collective us like it's not a forum of different people!
I'm tired as I've been up since 4am so night peeps, have fun and @charlies oxygen I hope your alright x
I'm ok thankyou I was angry but I take it back as I seem to have caused something that even I'm confused by 🤣. Hope you're ok? ❤️

People seriously need to learn people's names no wonder we are ALL hated 🤣

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
What I find sometimes fascinating is that when some tiktokkers do wrong, and they know it’s wrong, they just double down on it instead of apologising and owning it.
Mental Health GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

And that’s not on anyone in particular because it’s bloody everywhere on TikTok. Sigh. ☹️

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Maybe I should tell everyone what tee done to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually liked her and yes I fell for messaging, but she told 🤥 but mental healths had to be protected apparently all apart from mine 🫡
Who is tee?
Do you want me to go and call her a t? I’m sure marshy will come with me and call her a wanker too, we will hit her with a double whammy.
Your mental health matters just as much as the next decent person.
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Off topic but I've just been throwing myself onto furniture and whacking my own back, because a sweet chilli pea nut was stuck in my windpipe - I swear was nearly a goner.
Kid Ok GIF
Fun fact don't eat peanuts before bed they don't digest properly, also mee juice ahh don't eat peanuts alone it sounds terrifying 😭

Who is tee?
Do you want me to go and call her a t? I’m sure marshy will come with me and call her a wanker too, we will hit her with a double whammy.
Your mental health matters just as much as the next decent person.
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches
I think she's left the app well she did. She's not even worth it just another case of weird people on tiktok

Medusa

Fun fact don't eat peanuts before bed they don't digest properly, also mee juice ahh don't eat peanuts alone it sounds terrifying 😭
Don't worry if it was mega serious I would have darted upstairs and threw myself on top on my hubby. 😱
Me-juice-ya lives for another day. 🥰