Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

WooWooMagoo

Jul 22, 2024
Leeds
So you are luke. you didn't wish her dead and now you describe chester/red
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 okay that was good.
I really don't feel comfortable wishing anyone dead, and as much as I'm not a fan she's having a rough time of it is Celine and imagine I woke up tomorrow and BOOM she's actually died. I'd have to turn myself into the law for putting out bad juju to Celine Dion and that'd be embarrassing. But I can assure you all I am NOT luke and I don't know why anyone thinks I am 😂😂😂 what did I do to deserve such treatment 😭😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
ugh, corie blanchard has a foul mouth on her, and that 7 inches is tucked away in her gunt
Season 8 Bravo GIF

that cliff-browed heavy breather is a toilet lurker

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I really don't feel comfortable wishing anyone dead, and as much as I'm not a fan she's having a rough time of it is Celine and imagine I woke up tomorrow and BOOM she's actually died. I'd have to turn myself into the law for putting out bad juju to Celine Dion and that'd be embarrassing. But I can assure you all I am NOT luke and I don't know why anyone thinks I am 😂😂😂 what did I do to deserve such treatment 😭😭
You’ve never been more Luke

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
See everyone, it's Luke. aka, Clare Balding of Narnia, Keeper of Chester, First of its name, Player of cher megamixes, and wearer of Aunt Sally's panty pads.
𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 // 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 -  burn witch. burn! - Wattpad

@TheFactFreak veet veet

WooWooMagoo

Jul 22, 2024
Leeds
You’ve never been more Luke
I am deeply saddened by such wild accusations 😭 anything i can do other than wishing unwell humans to die?
See everyone, it's Luke. aka, Clare Balding of Narnia, Keeper of Chester, First of its name, Player of cher megamixes, and wearer of Aunt Sally's panty pads.
𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 // 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 -  burn witch. burn! - Wattpad
I mean.. I'm absolutely not but okay 😂 I have no idea where this has even come from?!