Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

How Could You Bro Martial Arts GIF by Shaw Brothers
If I can manage to stay in your room long enough without my eardrums perforating then I'll send you one, you lot are loud man.. I see where your name comes from.😉
BTW, - don't use the excuse that you're Scottish because most of my family live in Scotland and even they're not that loud, I have extremely sensitive ears.
MaryMotorMouth
Cant Hear Baby Boomers GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
If I can manage to stay long enough without my eardrums perforating then I'll send you one, you lot are loud man.. I see where your name comes from.
BTW, - don't use the excuse that you're Scottish because most of my family live in Scotland and even they're not that loud, I have extremely sensitive ears.
MaryMotorMouth
Cant Hear Baby Boomers GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST
😂😂 nah I'm loud everyone says that in my real life to 🤣🤣

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’ve been watching a very long time. I have seen it all.
Thing is none of you take accountability for what you lot do. It’s ok for you all to speak to others like s but no one can call you up on it? Funny that hey?

You Wanna Go GIF by LittleDemonFX
Wait A Second Womens Soccer GIF by Max
Episode 4 Hawk GIF by SHOWTIME

Who the do are you?
Why the do do you think you and your words are relevant?
Who the do from comment cafe doesn’t take accountability for the things we say? If we didn’t take accountability we wouldn’t be in lives speaking our mind, we wouldn’t be in here speaking our mind. We wouldn’t get blocked by every t we affect cos we call out their sty behaviour.
And before you come at me with, yeah but you do it anonymously, we don’t have a fing god complex, we don’t need to come for clout.
So do off t, I don’t want your bullshit in here……. How the do do you like that for accountability 🖕🏽