Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

WooWooMagoo

Jul 22, 2024
Leeds
lukes hits. lukes hits.

Season 8 Raise Eyebrow GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
Burn Him Stephen King GIF by Arrow Video
It's on his playlist of hits isn't it? Therefor it is Lukes hits?! What is the issue with me on here mannnnn 😂😂😂

WooWooMagoo

Jul 22, 2024
Leeds
I can't help it, it makes my night when they panic 😭

Freak Out Panic GIF
I'm not panicking I'm just confused as to why I haven't been on her for a couple days and suddenly I'm Luke 😂😂😂 I will go and warn my husband that I am now Luke. Thanks guys you've caused a divorce, now he knows my true identity. I am actually Luke. When I am alone at 3pm i un zip my female human skin and pop on to do fyp 😭😭😭😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'm not panicking I'm just confused as to why I haven't been on her for a couple days and suddenly I'm Luke 😂😂😂 I will go and warn my husband that I am now Luke. Thanks guys you've caused a divorce, now he knows my true identity. I am actually Luke. When I am alone at 3pm i un zip my female human skin and pop on to do fyp 😭😭😭😭
I’ve never been more convinced - the story, the drama, the plot twist. Sensational 👏🏼

Medusa

Don't be a stranger, you're actually good fun. 😍

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
it's luke. that's such a luke routine. it's definitely her.
and don't bother bringing that bawling cockatoo in here as backup.
Chanel Quotes From Scream Queens | POPSUGAR Entertainment