Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I've never done or been around someone doing whippits, but surely he'd have a loss of coordination or something?
yeah sometimes you blackout, which is basically you're brain nearly dying from the oyxgen levels or nitrogen im not sure, but mostly it's giggly, floaty, some loss of coordination but not all, and the rate he's doing them he must be used to them or faking how frequently he's taking them, it's a stupid feeling

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
yeah sometimes you blackout, which is basically you're brain nearly dying from the oyxgen levels or nitrogen im not sure, but mostly it's giggly, floaty, some loss of coordination but not all, and the rate he's doing them he must be used to them or faking how frequently he's taking them
That's what I was thinking - he's sucking it down like Angela on her vape when she's on one, yet isn't showing any real signs of being intoxicated in any way EXCEPT for when it suits him. 🤷‍♂️

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Is this for live pro? Or because he didn't get it? I don't usually watch him. He always seemed more of a boring Brett but now seems to be channeling his inner car crash viewing Angie.
for days he's just been nipples out posing in different sunglasses, now he's got a shirt on and drugs. he's getting more attention with the latter

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
adam looks like a member of die antwoord 😭
Die Antwoord

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Feeling very tin foil hat zac da brat right now but somethings not quite sitting right with me, with all this address nonsense.
I think I saw one person mention it in here once it was posted, yet she releases a video today to warn comment cafe against doing anything with it (in reality, we aren't really arsed love). Then out of the blue, a new account pops up, posting THAT image.
Then I read there will be a live on CC from Jodie Leigh (I don't really know too much of her) but comments here indicate she's friends with Tam?
Timing is everything and this all just seems a little off?
Think About It GIF by Big Potato Games
You might be onto something there...
Think Hold On GIF by Rosanna Pansino

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
So the reality is....
Cal in Turkey off his tits!!
Wants to get a taxi back to his hotel which is fin miles away. Taxi driver takes one look at the state of him and thinks na mate, I've seen your type before! So he gets his friend who got a few words of English to help him out. They tell Cal, pay upfront or your going nowhere. Cal goes to the ATM and gets out the taxi fare. Gets in the fin car.
He's so off his tree and all disoriented that he's no idea where he is or who he is.
The rest of the live is getting bits and it looks like a robbery and a kidnap!
He's mouthing off in the back. They're still telling him to STFU or he'll be on the side of the road! Cal feels and looks threatened! And adds to the drama.
Follow all that with his phone pausing all the fin time! The drama intensifies!!
Then voila the t is back in his hotel. Phone magically charged and he doesn't want to talk about it 🙈
Of course you don't want to talk about it ya pick! You got a taxi to the hotel and made it look like a kidnapping 🤣🤣🤣 fing moron!!