Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I dunno if Conor knew it was a taxi. Could be wrong
He's just told numerous lies, he didn't sound panicked to me in cals live when i joined. He said cals never pinged him location before so he asked lynz if he ever has to her. Then in his live he said cal pinged location to him 2 days ago. I could be wrong but I'm sticking with my gut that this was set up by them all including lynz hence why she laughed and wasn't phased in the slightest.

Last edited:

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Listen here Tam, You posted a video doxxing an area. Knowing you read in here I actually thought it would give you the chance to remove it quickly and if not, someone was bound to tell you. You’ve spoken yourself about your building and getting the lift fixed due to your disability etc. I didn’t even check out the area, as I don’t care where you live, you’re welcome!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Watching a horror movie but honestly, TikTok is scarier these days 👹

Hidden the gif, incase you have coulrophobia 🫣

Disturbing Stephen King GIF

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
I gave in to getting my daughter a doll when she was about five, she named her Pissy Nora, one day she told me something I said who told you that, she said, Pissy Nora, I s you not that doll got dismembered and put in a neighbours bin 😳
You're 5 year old named the doll Pissy Nora?? That's hilarious 😂 Justice for Pissy Nora!!

salad fingers doll GIF by David Firth