Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I remember when someone told me he was a boxer, I said no he isn’t. They went yeah he is, he’s got a lethal jab 💀
🤣🤣🤣 I've just told hubby he was a provisional boxer 🤣🤣 he said 'really!!' 🤣🤣🤣 then told him your joke 🤣🤣 I was laughing my head off. He said you shouldn't laugh that much at your own jokes. I said it's not my joke 🤣🤣 he said 'I know' 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 29, 2024
It weird you are all so violent in your choices of pictures. Are you like this in person ? Some of you make these threats like you’re from Compton it’s embarassing honestly
Take That Sport GIF by CanFilmDay

Feb 29, 2024
I don't block anyone because I'm not a sensitive little b. I read the comments because she came up on my fyp and I was interested in people's response to her pretending like she didn't know a slur was a slur. Marshmallow and I are friends so I saw her comment first. I was surprised she would support that. Please feel free to show me where I told her she can't though. It's creepy you keep replying to me licking Hayley's arse but here we are, we can both be creeps together 😇
Judas only asked why I put a heart in the comments 🤣 it's not that deep. Ooh unless she's going to dip me hot chocolate and savage me 🤣🤣
Happy Merry Christmas GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Attacking a business of someone you didn’t like then saying it’s because your family member is ill. Tweaker behaviour.

You obviously didn't come with context. Said person was sat in the live of Delulu at the time who had DAYS before hand caused issues and upset for a single mother just finding her feet as a business owner (Sugarbliss) Said person wasn't just saying the odd bad word , they were going in hard. My point was to prove what's good for the goose is good for the gander and I was playing by Delulus rules with `Well you shouldn't troll on tiktok with your business account then` , it certainly isn't against the law to let potential customers know who they're spending their money with , if that's a law in your `state` then I feel sorry that your laws are s that you can't express your feelings (which wouldn't make sense because here you are) I could have just left it and said nothing after, but I came on here and explained because I felt I needed to give people an explanation.

You might think you're getting under my skin, but you're not. You're nobody to me, what you think of me doesn't stop me from sleeping or laughing at your massive boner you seem to have for some of us.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
It weird you are all so violent in your choices of pictures. Are you like this in person ? Some of you make these threats like you’re from Compton it’s embarassing honestly
You know what's embarrassing the fact you want us to join us so bad 👎 🤣

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Also your come backs are so cringing so I'm calling you out Alex Bigham!!!!

You absolute fflap cock