Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Come On Reaction GIF

Feb 29, 2024
Most schools do and alot of councils do aswell. Also for people who can't afford things schools offer alot of help. I do understand though sometimes maybe asking for that help can be fearful and seen as embarrassing.
I think the problem is that it's not advertised well that help is out there. Unless the schools have a poster somewhere (maybe) I have seen a few local supermarkets offer a drop off of school uniform and then gets donated to the right school.
In Tescos I seen a selection of kids rucksacks (can't remember the brand) they was £50 or £25 with a club card!!! I was like fing hell!!! Even £25 for a kids rucksack sounds expensive but £50 🤣🤣🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I just want to take an opportunity to say nobody is a robot, everybody has loyalties to people they are friends with also.

Some people in here are very negative with zero positivity coming from their comments in regards to anything. I would like to be taught how to be a perfect person like a small minority of people in here. Bet you’re fun at parties 😭 I will also go in any box I want, and I will say what I want, it doesn’t make what I say untrue or mean that I don’t stand on what I say. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and that’s mine. Hope the people I like have the best day 🤍
sad cry me a river GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I just want to take an opportunity to say nobody is a robot, everybody has loyalties to people they are friends with also.

Some people in here are very negative with zero positivity coming from their comments in regards to anything. I would like to be taught how to be a perfect person like a small minority of people in here. Bet you’re fun at parties 😭 I will also go in any box I want, and I will say what I want, it doesn’t make what I say untrue or mean that I don’t stand on what I say. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and that’s mine. Hope the people I like have the best day 🤍
Valentines Day Love GIF by sanne

I think the problem is that it's not advertised well that help is out there. Unless the schools have a poster somewhere (maybe) I have seen a few local supermarkets offer a drop off of school uniform and then gets donated to the right school.
In Tescos I seen a selection of kids rucksacks (can't remember the brand) they was £50 or £25 with a club card!!! I was like fing hell!!! Even £25 for a kids rucksack sounds expensive but £50 🤣🤣🤣
I guess it's all about boundaries as a parent and not giving into those expensive prices like my friends shop at m&s for their kids uniforms but I buy my son's from aldis it all does the same job I refuse to buy school logo clothes when I can get the same in Aldi for £2 without it. He has a Spiderman backpack we got in the sale even still that was £10 I was like jesus. I can't obviously speak for every school but ours has a support worker sort of person for anyone struggling with anything.

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve spent around £220 on 2 kids uniform and haven’t even got my sons secondary stuff yet 😭 I do buy loads to last the year though
Buying for 3 isn't fun. I was lucky in a way my girls where no bigger then 5ft so manged to get younger size uniform. There is a secondary school near me and I unfortunately was walking that way when school had finished. They all was huge 🤣🤣 they kept saying sorry didn't see you 🤣🤣 US LITTLE PEOPLE HATE RUCKSACKS 🤣🤣🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I guess it's all about boundaries as a parent and not giving into those expensive prices like my friends shop at m&s for their kids uniforms but I buy my son's from aldis it all does the same job I refuse to buy school logo clothes when I can get the same in Aldi for £2 without it. He has a Spiderman backpack we got in the sale even still that was £10 I was like jesus. I can't obviously speak for every school but ours has a support worker sort of person for anyone struggling with anything.
Schools round my way are pretty good at helping parents out. There's also a group of people in the area who help families.