Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
The comment 😂😂 do Angie, I’m watching these two.. Tara already looks like she’s sick of Gemma, Gemma has just said we will have a fight.. even mama kaz & safe space in the comments
IMG_8719.png
Tara had a brand new cape hanging up and Zeno brought it on camera saying Tara is gonna be giving this away to someone in the comments tonight. Tara lip almost hit the fing floor she was fooooming 🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
These are from 27tg August . Mary wanted them so I posted them.

Sorry, my bad I didn't read the tag, that'l teach me 😭

Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She's a carbon copy of her brother
Maybe 2 sides of the same coin, but it's to be expected if they were raised by the same parents during their formative years. I have a full biological brother who I am eerily similar to, yet we never even met until our 30's. Genetics is a really weird, powerful thing, imo.

Feb 29, 2024
I’m m not sure marshy. I left, can’t cope with people like that. Her voice was so grating.
Can't believe there's family members coming to light 🤣
Scouse slayer needs to play the videos, her long pauses and slap backs are not ok, she’s just no good at it, she’s boring AF, the snorting, slurping and heavy breathing turn my stomach.
Screenshot_20240905_205833_TikTok.jpg

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Could I ask a massive favour?
If you're scrolling TT and just happen to see Mruktiktokofficial's Livestream, could you pop a little report for Fake Engagement and/or Scams please.
He's battling his Alt account and ending each battle prematurely to gain a Win, he spent an hour doing this earlier to earn a 100+ streak, everyone knows what he's doing and the smug little s is at it again, if you could report the other account too that would be appreciated.
Thanks ✌️🤎
I reported it a few times the other day when he was using his fake AR account, they all came back as no violation. TikTok aren’t ass’d they are making money on both accounts either way. It’s a fing joke. People get away with so much s on tiktok, I posted 2 videos the other day in a pair of shorts and a bralette and got a vio and strikes for nudity and sexual activity and services.

Feb 29, 2024
Maybe 2 sides of the same coin, but it's to be expected if they were raised by the same parents during their formative years. I have a full biological brother who I am eerily similar to, yet we never even met until our 30's. Genetics is a really weird, powerful thing, imo.
Totally understand where your coming from. My full sister was adopted and she just like me even though we didn't meet up properly till in our 20's we even collected the same thing and did cross stitch. Was so creepy 🤣 as we had opposite lives growing up. I have 2 full siblings and 13 half siblings.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I could never fool mine with aldi dupes, I tried. My kids are too clever. They know the difference from Mr Kipling, Heinz red sauce etc 😂

I wouldn't say everything is bad , but there are much better dupes at the same kind of price , I tried the Nordpak (I think it's called?) once and felt like I was eating I can't believe it's not butter 😭 😭