May 19, 2024
england
@Mazza's brown nose do OFF

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF
Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF
Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

Feb 29, 2024
Aldi is good for the big bags of grated mozzarella & roasted pistachios. End. 🤣
I used Aldi most of the time when kids where growing up. But I've noticed a change before covid with the prices. Manly shop at Tesco as its 5 min walk. Did used to go M&S a couple times a month to get a treat for dinner (tea) but our huge store has closed down 😭😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I used Aldi most of the time when kids where growing up. But I've noticed a change before covid with the prices. Manly shop at Tesco as its 5 min walk. Did used to go M&S a couple times a month to get a treat for dinner (tea) but our huge store has closed down 😭😭
Yeah, it's definitely not cheaper overall anymore. I have preferred products at all the supermarkets. 🤣 Aldi tends to have better microwave meals, like their stew & dumplings are better than the ones Asda sell, but Sainsbury's is better for the "fresh" "takeaway" style pizzas (or were until my local store stopped selling the veggie one. fing bastards.) than Aldi. If I was rich and/or could drive I'd probably hit all the stores for different produce each time. 🤣

But, to stay on topic, do Angela, stinking pissy pants b.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

Tesco are just as cheap (if not cheaper) than Aldi now. M&S actually isn't expensive, I love their bread and it's the same price as the Tesco stuff , same with milk etc too! x