Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
For an Irish traveller who has experienced discrimination it’s absolutely WILD. It’s false info being given! A lady is saying luton and Dunstable are not safe for white women… my dad lived in Luton when we were growing up, in the predominantly Asian areas and nothing ever happened to us for being white 😭
It wasn’t that Theresa lady was it ? She’s been jumping into every live spewing her hatred for Muslims 😞

Edited to say I’m way behind as per usual 😅

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Are we all going to cancelled for calling Tam a Rhino 🤣🤣

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Come The Rock GIF by WWE
bring it on fox GIF by Hell's Kitchen

Feb 29, 2024
Rhino threatened chez saying she was going out any personal info that was said in confidence. I hope this is a lesson for anyone ever sharing anything with her.
Unfortunately I don't trust anyone 🥺 even my close friends have gossiped I just don't tell anyone personal stuff that I wouldn't want the next door neighbour knowing

Furiosa

Aug 3, 2024
Thunderdome
Not Tam crying about "Rhino Minge" 🤣🤣🤣 I seen her video this morning but forgot about it until now.

In badgyalsqueaks live for context
I know I’m in there now and it literally is beyond pathetic at this point. Tam ringing round and sending messages because of rhino minge. Now apparently she’s threatening someone called Chez and is going to out her business apparently. Well Tam blackmailing people into sticking up for you by holding there personal information over their heads ain’t a good look.

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
I know I’m in there now and it literally is beyond pathetic at this point. Tam ringing round and sending messages because of rhino minge. Now apparently she’s threatening someone called Chez and is going to out her business apparently. Well Tam blackmailing people into sticking up for you by holding there personal information over their heads ain’t a good look.
She sent someone a message, apparently they’ve all ganged up on her
lies liar GIF by The Maury Show