Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If we really break it down, isn't everything we do a reaction to an action? Why do they think that makes HOW THEY CHOSE TO REACT ok? "they were a t to me, so I was a t back, and now I'm flabbergasted that they're reacting to my reaction by continuing to be a t towards me"?

You can't control other people's actions, but you can control how you choose to react to them, so this "I was just reacting" bullshit as if you had no say over how you reacted can do off. There's quite specific circumstances and criteria for what constitutes "reactive abuse" (which is clearly what they all think they can claim). It does not cover the tit-for-tat bollocks these dramatokkers partake in day in, day out.

1000024134.jpg
1000024135.jpg

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I just found it very hypocritical that Manda came for our Snail multiple times for a silly comment she made, and which she apologised for multiple times…for then Manda to go so low and nasty, fat shaming, going after people’s looks, and bringing up a disabled four year old.
Thank you, I appreciate that. I've kept quiet the last few days on the app because it's kicking off with her and I dont want to look like a bully. I've seen her threaten Paula then Lallie ( lollie) not sure. It all seems very ott!

Jul 29, 2024
england
I’d love to know who you are 😂😂 I was an avid ddr commenter. Were you there when the admins ousted the first original admin? Emma (proper nasty woman)
I wasn’t about for the 1st DDR, can’t remember when I joined but I remember the names Lou (peaky blinder profile pic who had a lovely kitchen ), cootes and murtz 🤣
I also remember Scouse slayer being in there

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm so jealous you guys have pie and mash shops... sounds unbelievable

Big Brother Want GIF by Big Brother Australia

I hope I can redeem myself and my culinary skill here

Pie & Mash with Liquor is best served in a bin

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I hate it here I'm not catching up someone fill me in immediately
Angie going for Pearl
Pearl acting innocent
Furdermore going for black hearts
Fishwives still talking about the situation they said they were only addressing once 4 days ago.
Demi is outing Black hearts as well with her sidekick Crack Pipe Johnny

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
She is on the 1 account but says she has another 6 accounts unfollowed and will make more. I think when it’s a ban and then they use the same user name,it should also be a ban. It’s se

Apparently , in T&Cs it actually says if you're on a ban you shouldn't use another account, why the do tiktok doesn't have software to detect it is beyond me , they have software to detect you using the word `banned` but can't come up with something to implement a simple ban :ROFLMAO: