Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Scared Alexa Demie GIF by euphoria
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

she's gotten too cocky. taking on this many at once when they're banding together?
they hate each other but they hate her more.

I could genuinely not forget that Alex sexually harassed women, spoke and mocked about CSA, is friends with people who doxed and edited photos of children, spent time in servers and alluded to the fact he had saw child abuse images. Not even to annoy Angie 🤷‍♀️
His blocked words list must be massive I've tried to comment a few things and nothing goes through. They protect each other they are all fs and I bet they all still talk away from the app. It's all a game

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I'm sorry but I just don't believe that Pearl said the N-Word 10 times on the phone with Delulu. Why don't I believe it? She is talking too fast and her eyes look crazy. That her I'm making it up as I go along look. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Also Lynz why the hell would we believe you backing Angie? You both openly lied to cover for people. She said she called her bestie Eternity when it happened and now she called Lynz lmfao!

I'm sorry but I just don't believe that Pearl said the N-Word 10 times on the phone with Delulu. Why don't I believe it? She is talking too fast and her eyes look crazy. That her I'm making it up as I go along look. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Also Lynz why the hell would we believe you backing Angie? You both openly lied to cover for people. She said she called her bestie Eternity when it happened and now she called Lynz lmfao!
She done the same to LOTE 🤣 they are all thick as s and never learn

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
She done the same to LOTE 🤣 they are all thick as s and never learn
Right! Every time she gets a new friend I cackle. She is just selecting her next victim. I knew a couple of weeks ago this was coming. You could see they were both tired of each other but were addicted to the FYP page.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I could genuinely not forget that Alex sexually harassed women, spoke and mocked about CSA, is friends with people who doxed and edited photos of children, spent time in servers and alluded to the fact he had saw child abuse images. Not even to annoy Angie 🤷‍♀️

He still has me blocked , he won't face another male for some reason.

Scared Asustad GIF