Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Ah I see. I joined TikTok around July May this year, so I'm still pretty new to the drama. I only really know of the most recent stuff, so it's like a TikTok Iceberg to me.

I previously said July, stoner moment.
Childhood friends of his have went live too, he documented his trial for domestically abusing his sons mother last March? Everyone knows he's only allowed his sons for a couple of hours in a Sunday, he's admitted it and people still supported him. His ex becca still entered into a relationship with him during this court case. Every woman involved with him has had some sort of awareness that he's like this and only care when it affects them. The only one I feel sorry for was a 21 year old single mum. I can see how she was manipulated. I can't see why becca, Sophie or Remi fell for it.

Edit - he also had an old gaming community and he pretended he was homeless and sleeping in his car and they all sent him money but he was actually at his mums the full time. One girl even let him sleep in her house and he abused her. She was too terrified to even come on the app and speak.

Last edited:
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
"fluently" isn't an Angela word.

Suspicious Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Childhood friends of his have went live too, he documented his trial for domestically abusing his sons mother last March? Everyone knows he's only allowed his sons for a couple of hours in a Sunday, he's admitted it and people still supported him. His ex becca still entered into a relationship with him during this court case. Every woman involved with him has had some sort of awareness that he's like this and only care when it affects them. The only one I feel sorry for was a 21 year old single mum. I can see how she was manipulated. I can't see why becca, Sophie or Remi fell for it.

Edit - he also had an old gaming community and he pretended he was homeless and sleeping in his car and they all sent him money but he was actually at his mums the full time. One girl even let him sleep in her house and he abused her. She was too terrified to even come on the app and speak.
Exclamation GIF by Harlem

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
It's honestly so deep and there so much lore to it. It's fascinating how he gets away with it all, in real life and legally almost. Never mind his involvement with younger girls, the 15 year old he text and the 19 year old ex mod he slept with last year. It really is a cult.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
It's honestly so deep and there so much lore to it. It's fascinating how he gets away with it all, in real life and legally almost. Never mind his involvement with younger girls, the 15 year old he text and the 19 year old ex mod he slept with last year. It really is a cult.
Yeah I think I'll stay away from that portion of drama then, too much for my tiny stoner brain.
Real Housewives Of Atlanta Monday GIF